Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

What's The Lastest Phone Today? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Lastest Phone Today? (2384 Views)

I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / Lastest Selfie Stick In Town....pix / If You Are Opportuned To Buy A New Phone Today, What Will It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Lastest Phone Today? by niceuzor: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2007
Hey Guys

Do know of the Latest Phone Today of any model?

well if u do plz pass its for us to see.

Thanks man.
Re: What's The Lastest Phone Today? by carmelily: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2007
apple's i-phone is the KOKO. costing between $499 and $599. it's a pc, an i-pod, a phone, and a camera in one. it's to be on sale by june.
Re: What's The Lastest Phone Today? by layi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2007
Check this out.

Re: What's The Lastest Phone Today? by niceuzor: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2007
@layi

men that phone is splendid,where did u get that from

its must be a powerful phone,plz give us some description of the phone

Abeg.
Re: What's The Lastest Phone Today? by tokuns(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2007
Well that phone is yet to be launched in the usa by june, it would take some time before it comes to naija. It is really a great one, it doesnt has buttons it uses screen touch, u can even download movies on it and watch it on ur tv, i just pray it comes quickly.
Re: What's The Lastest Phone Today? by tokuns(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2007
Well that phone is yet to be launched in the usa by june, it would take some time before it comes to naija. It is really a great one, it doesnt has buttons it uses screen touch, u can even download movies on it and watch it on ur tv, i just pray it comes quickly.
Re: What's The Lastest Phone Today? by nazzyon(m): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2007
iPhone is the Latest

To read more about the iPhone Visit:

http://nazzyon.forumup.ca/viewtopic.php?t=7&mforum=nazzyon
Re: What's The Lastest Phone Today? by dough(m): 4:50am On Feb 01, 2007
Layi, that should be a Side-Kick, right? Is that phone in Naija yet?
Re: What's The Lastest Phone Today? by layi(m): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2007
Yep its a sidekick. I've been looking for the phone everywhere. I need it.
Re: What's The Lastest Phone Today? by bluenubian(f): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2007
No u don't need it
Do ur research on the sidekick 3 b4 getting it, its not a very sturdy fone, the only thing that's really good about it is the real web browser feature and its querty keyboard is spaced right and perfect for typing,
other than that, its 1.3 megapixel camera is nothing to boast about and it doesn't have a video recorder, it doesn't have picture messaging, although u get an email feature instead, don't know if u have an email provider in nigeria. It has bluetooth but no infrared. It also does not allow 3way calling.
It does have by the way instant messaging feature. Like yahoo, aol and msn.
Re: What's The Lastest Phone Today? by nazzyon(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2007
There only little problem between the 2 & 3

If you are hungry of applications it will serve little in it and the way it opens just won't work. There is no difference between a slide phone and the way it opens.

Phones with slide or any feature different from flip or bar always develops problem. They just don't last long with heavy users,  Though the Sidekick is is good for gaming I prepfer the N-Gage.

It will be good if you get a Bar phone. That's all I have to tell you.

Though by the looks which the phone got, it is captivating. A friend of mine just bought it yesterday after I warned him but with my experience I have tried to convince him.

If you feel that you really really like it, you can get it. All you gotta do is try not to drop it, oh and one more thing it will be hard to sell. You know Naija now, don't be surprised when the price is brought so low as 20,000 after you just used it for 2 weeks.
Re: What's The Lastest Phone Today? by bluenubian(f): 1:44am On Feb 02, 2007
nazzyon:

Though the Sidekick is is good for gaming I prepfer the N-Gage.

It will be good if you get a Bar phone. That's all I have to tell you.

its not even good for gaming, u cant download games to the sidekick, u can only buy from tmobile, its made that way and no one can crack it

like i said earlier , the sidekick is good in the USA cause it helps u stay in touch, it comes with unlimited messaging, emails (tmail provided by tmobile), and instant messaging (service provided thru tmobile again)

u ant even download your own ring tones, all ring tones is bought from a special sidekick 3 list ( provided by tmobile again)

so unless all this services are going to be provided by a company in nigeria, u might jus be stuck with a sk3 that only make fone calls, browse, and text
Re: What's The Lastest Phone Today? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 1:47am On Feb 02, 2007
Is is side-kick GSM ?

The best phones are offcourse all-in-one PDA International WIFI enabled phones

(1) (Reply)

You And 2go! / Tecno T4 Browsing / How To Use Blackberry Tour As Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.