Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Man An Ungrateful Fellow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man An Ungrateful Fellow (551 Views)

I Will Never Be Ungrateful To You Lord / Man Of God Or God Of Man? (an Inspired Poem) / Bishop David oyedepo and the ungrateful woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man An Ungrateful Fellow by Hardeybohwarley(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
If you don't believe in God and you are viewing this thread. Just view without comment cause I won't reply you. Thanks

I was watching film through my phone yesterday night, and in the process my landlord daughter walks past me, she was curious as to what I was doing with my phone and immediately she saw that I was watching film. She said something that really made me feel dejected that" I can watch movies through phone that her vision will be blur probably seeing two instead of one that for that her mum doesn't receive video files on her phone to cut long story short her vision is bad .
My reason for being remorseful is that she is just 10yrs and she is already down with a defect, and I am sure her mind is still pure. On the other hand I am older, 've walk through some bad side of life but still God still steer me of such defect.
So I felt I 've been living a life of an ingrate all this while.
What I am trying to point out is how I've been living a life of ingrate. Not mocking the lil girl.

Share yours also let's seek forgiveness. LLAP
Re: Man An Ungrateful Fellow by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
*farts in thread
Re: Man An Ungrateful Fellow by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: Man An Ungrateful Fellow by hahn(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
So, we should be grateful to god for the girl's bad vision? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man An Ungrateful Fellow by freesinzu(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
You just made zero sense, maybe you should try editing your post maybe then people might get a hand of what your trying to say

1 Like

Re: Man An Ungrateful Fellow by freesinzu(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
hahn:
So, we should be grateful to god for the girl's bad vision? undecided

I wonder o sad

1 Like

Re: Man An Ungrateful Fellow by mrmrmister: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
I was involved in an accident yesterday, all the passengers in our vehicle died except for me.
I thank god for saving me and killing all other passengers

This is exactly how christians think undecided

1 Like

Re: Man An Ungrateful Fellow by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2017

without devil God will be completely irrelevant

rather than pray to your God to heal her you started masturbating and jubilatively thanking your God

Christians are the most selfish set of people
so far it doesn't happen to them they don't give a fcnk,
she is visually impaired and you are not you are this thanking God

what if she now die and you don't? you will invite God and throw a party ?

(1) (Reply)

Atheist: If Metaphysical Power Doesn't Exist, Can You Prove This? / Apostle Suleman Invited By DSS / Nigerian Pastor Donates 3.5M To Sick Entertainers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.