Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

"Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB (26292 Views)

Ikpeazu Abducts, Orders Thugs To Secretly Kill A Man In Govt House (dsturbng Pic / Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress / Ipob Carpets Buhari, Britain Over Disobedience To Rule Of Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
maoolakanm:
IN THESE THEIR MADNESS I CONTINUE TO IMAGINE WHAT DRAMA THEIR MESSIAH DONALD TRUMP WILL PERFORM .
Till then, mr. frost

1 Like

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Teespice(f): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
where are all the ipob warlords?
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by shizzle11(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
midfinger:
On one hand most Yorubas would claim that they are indifferent on Biafra issue s then on the other hand wherever you see Biafra mentioned on nairaland and elsewhere u see them masturbating on it as if their life depends on it with couple of other people that doesn't know where they belong .if you doubt it check all the comments so far,then you'd understand better.
dont mind those despicable things.

Heck! even the dingbat who opened he thread is an abobaku...lol

shameless good for nothing and treacherous lots

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:
Confused fellow. LAST TIME i checked, they claimed British will come to Kanu's aid. I laugh in swahili
these people are a confused bunch of comedians! The one eyed leading the blind!

To begin with when they were asking British govt to come and rescue Kanu "the british citizen", in their ignorance, they failed to understand that the British govt by law cannot help you if you are in a country where you are a citizen!!
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Teespice:
where are all the ipob warlords?
Bet you don't want to meet them

1 Like

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by psalmsjob: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
NatureBoy91:
You seriously need a doctor 4 ur case

That makes two of usgrin you and I
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
maoolakanm:
IN THESE THEIR MADNESS I CONTINUE TO IMAGINE WHAT DRAMA THEIR MESSIAH DONALD TRUMP WILL PERFORM .

Just wait, when Trump came for Offor's father's funeral, the strategy for the actualization of Biafra was sealed

1 Like

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by brownhawk: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Handsomecole(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hello Tout!!!
NatureBoy91:
Hello, sabo!
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by chiefoluigwe(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
IPOB people and sense are very far apart
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Chimdiebere(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Eshinwaju:

The only propaganda that I see is that of ibos claiming other people's land as theirs.....kole wek... grin
Anioma land is igbo, Igweocha land is igbo and if you think they'll deny their Igbo origin.. KOLEWERK! And if you think we won't get back our lost lands... Ela o! Oma ti work!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Odiegwuoo
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Chimdiebere(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
shizzle11:
Abobakus will not spare a second in masturbating on any Biafran related thread jumping up and down like castrated monkeys, yet they will claim they don't care about Biafra whereas anything Biafra gives them sleepless nights

Bunch of retards
Don't mind those Lugardian slaves... Anyways if you're a Biafran person here, get ready for referendum! We don't need the Fücking approval of any Man made nation to tell us what to do! Well conduct the referendum and the whole international community will be there to see it live!

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by paloncy: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
i don hear anoda one ooo lmao
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Chimdiebere(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
chiefoluigwe:
IPOB people and sense are very far apart
Lugardian slaves and Baal prophets have a very low level of assimilation and correspondence in thinking properly, perhaps a brain cell replacement might just do the trick... don't you think so?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by mediahubng(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
Them no fit. God will preserve his life.

Eta update on Nnamdi Kanu on http://VERGE24.COM

1 Like

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ipad people are seeking sympathy and trying to draw attention of the whole world to a rouse in order to free their leader from prison. buhh kolewerk

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by 2shur: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
oh bobs
e don red.
dis guy go jus die throway like fowl.
heya
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
DONSMITH123:

trump is coming to release Kanu grin grin grin
Na so IPOB talk o grin
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Chimdiebere(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
2shur:
oh bobs
e don red.
dis guy go jus die throway like fowl.
heya
you should be worried about the plagues that will ravage this man made nation coming directly from God himself.. Very soon Lugardian slaves will soon start crying and screaming and crying and screaming and yelling and dying ! Just watch how the Heavens will strike! oh poor Nigeria, if only Lugard did not try to assume the position of a God that creates nations and universe, maybe we won't be in this mess now! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Organs(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
The Ibos and IPOB are so used to lying, cheating and living a deceitful life that they don't know how to do anything else. They have to always lie, Cheat, lie again, spread propaganda and keep lying even using religion to lie. Now my questions is this, don't they get tired? they lied and lied and called on Chukwu Okike Abiama, saying Nigerians are devils and they are Gods children, they lost the war and Ojukwu ran away. The same (God sent)-Ojukwu had to beg Shagari- (devil according to them) to give him amnesty to come back to Nigeria. In 2015, they called APC the devils party, they lost and Buhari is president and they started shouting IPOB. Cant they get real God fearing credible people that will lead them unto the path of TRUTH, must they forever dwell in falsehood.......

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by shotster50(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ndi ara
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by chigaemezuogu: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
stephnie1:

treasonable offence is not what any country can joke with.
YOU PEOPLE LACK WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE, IS FREEDOM FIGHTING TREASON? IF ANY HAPPENS TO KANU NIGERIA WILL BE BURNT TO ASHES.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by darknetcom: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Handsomecole:
These useless IPOB are just disgracing themselves . They said Nnamdi is a British Citizen, now they are claiming the same Britain want to kill him.

Yesterday they said Ifeanyi Uba is a Proud Biafra son yesterday he joined APC many of them suffered cardiac arrest.

The other day Kenneth Okonkwo came to court of his own to witness the trial of Nnamdi Kanu before the innocent man new the started peddling news that he came to support Nnamdi Kanu, the gentle later dismissed them and their poisonous news not only that he decamped to APC many of them covered their faces in shame.

In a nut she'll IPOB or whatever are fraud, evil and totally useless set of people.

I remain a Proud Igbo man and a committed Nigerian.

we fully welcome our brother back....
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
midol:

We yoruba muslim agree with you. Kanu and IPOB must be confused people for wanting to stay away from our muslim skulls.

Nwa Osu
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by darknetcom: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
midfinger:
smileyTruth is that I like Yoruba girls too,if not for the attitude of your men I wouldn't mind marrying one of them...out of the many that I have as friends.

hahahaha.. grin..

keep your women palavers to ya sef..

what do we care who you marry.. grin

abegi,dont let me join who gives a fvck crew.... grin..

1 Like

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
But why is IPOB (D) disgracing the Igbos now or are they all of the same low-life stuff ?
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
Jibril659:
ojukwu wise nau, He fled the country and left his people to die when he saw he was losing the war
Just on my kneels begging to stop commenting thrash... Cos even your parents didn't even know what transpired..... Pls.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by victorazy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
stephnie1:

treasonable offence is not what any country can joke with.

Shediot like u

1 Like

Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
michoim:
Bunch of insane idiots called IPOB. Which videos does Kanu has that is indicting Buhari of genocides? Do you think you are talking to morons like you people.

The trash is addressed to their fellow gullible Igbos, the new slaves of the SS.
Re: "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
psalmsjob:
Funny IPOB, always wanting to be in the news!

So, Nigeria and Britain wants to SECRETLY kill that animal in a cage and you somehow PUBLICLY know about it. Mossad the Israeli intelligence agency will be very envious of you guys, ok lest I forget you claim that they are actually your ancestorsgrin

But this your intelligence sources didn't tell you when he was about to be arrested in an hotel room with asahwo, that's very interesting because to have been smart on that arrest wouldn't have get you guys to this level were you claim they want to kill him secretly in custody
which was more possible during his arrest if they wanted to get rid of him. Make una cut down on eating akpu it seriously damaging your ability to think rationally.

Abeg abeg make una no let me call those I don't give a fvck crew ogrin If Nnamdi Kanu no get lever to withstand prison conditions again make una talk that one we go fit search for a fvck to givegrin

Wisdom was on leave when the Igbos were created. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen / Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio / Falana Commends Buhari’s Medical Trip Abroad, Shades Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.