Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

North LONDON Vs CHELSEA - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / North LONDON Vs CHELSEA (416 Views)

Serge Aurier’s Brother Shot Dead After North London Derby / Tottenham Vs Arsenal North London Derby Match Preview And Predictions / North London Derby Sets New Goals Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

North LONDON Vs CHELSEA by ztanleechima(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
North London not favourable to Chelsea this
season... #Arsenal 3:0 #Chelsea. #Totenham 2:0 #Chelsea... #Aggregate. #North_London 5:0 #Chelsea
Re: North LONDON Vs CHELSEA by oshorstan(f): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
I'm not gonna Blame my players for losing after 13 straight wins.
-----My Wing backs Alonso and Moses, they've worked Tirelessly, Always running from defence to attack. Defending when the team is defending and attacking when needed. Contributed to our winning streak massively.
------My Centre Backs Luiz, Cahill and Dave. They've been Phenomenal, Conceding just 5 goals and an own goal after 13 games and keeping 10 Clean sheets with the help of the outstanding This at Courtois.
------My Midfielders Fabregas, Kante and Matic. They been excellent throughout dominating the midfield, helping the Centre Backs and contributing to goals massively.
-----My Attackers Willian, Pedro and Hazard. They've been magical, destroying defenders, scoring beautiful goals and helping the team in defence when needed.
------My Striker Diego Costa, you've showed why you are the best striker in the Premier League, worked extra hard in every game. Scored important goals.
-------My players on the bench, you guys been acting like our 13th men after the players on the pitch and the fans at the stadium. Been cheering the team and having sad faces when the team isn't doing well.
-------My manager Antonio Conte, you've come to this League as an underdog, they all underrated you. You don't blame the referees, blame your players or look for trouble with the officials. You accept defeat, look for solutions to help the team and under the radar we go.
******To the haters, we are in the same League, played the same Premier League teams, played the same number of premier League games. Now look at the Premier League table and ask yourself this question (Why is my team not top of the table??)
Just trying to make common sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex-man Utd And Barcelona Boss Van Gaal Announces Retirement From Football / Welcome To Our Do You Know Segment Featuring The Chinese Super League! / Sports Minister’s Wife To Be Buried Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.