Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,061 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Want To Come Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Come Lagos (3400 Views)

US Begs Doctors, Nurses To Come For Visas, As Coronavirus Cases Surpasses That O / Is It Wrong To Come Out From An Interview And Hint Others On Likely Questions / What Must I Do To To Come Out Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Come Lagos by Poorboy: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
dhope:

as a hustler, my candid advice for u is to 1st look for a place to squat eventhough d place might nt be comfortable because cheap accomodatn is nt dt easy to get even in d remote part of d state. get dis arrangement 1st and even if possible u can begin to contact some frds and relatives now b4 u come proper. it is nt likely dt ur host in lagos is jobless and if he is kind enough, he can also help u by showing u d way out concerning where to work ard d locatn where he lives pending d time u will get a desire job. But above all, i can see u have great aspiratns but probably come frm background similar to mine where we make frantic effort to get things done by ourselves alone then if i guess right u need to move closer to God and fellowship with him to d core so dt He can connect u where there seems to be no helper. stay blesssed
thanks so much boss i pray so
Re: I Want To Come Lagos by Poorboy: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
mightykay:
where are u coming from
Akwa ibom boss
Re: I Want To Come Lagos by Poorboy: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
macanthony25:
How much do u have for accommodation?
That's what would determine the location you can afford, then you can start teaching in schools, by the time you are up to 3months ,you must have known your way and life begins.

Just know that Lagos is hard, buh with strong determination you would conquer, that's if you avoid women and other frivolities.
Boss i can afford an accomodation but my problem as a jjc is what can i do to make money? And where can i rent a place...
Re: I Want To Come Lagos by stillwaters: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
hi....so did travel to Lagos to look for the job
Re: I Want To Come Lagos by stillwaters: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
hi....so did u travel to Lagos to look for the job
update me pls on ur progress so far....I'm also thinking of leaving home to look for something better

1 Like

Re: I Want To Come Lagos by macanthony25(m): 12:36am On Jan 08, 2017
Poorboy:
Boss i can afford an accomodation but my problem as a jjc is what can i do to make money? And where can i rent a place...

You can do alot of things to make money here
Since you have money for accommodation, just make your choice.... Browse about Lagos locations, anyone that interests you, you come over, lodge in a hotel, before a week, you must have secured an accommodation. Once you are settled, what to do to make money won't be an issue.
Re: I Want To Come Lagos by Poorboy: 1:28am On Jan 08, 2017
macanthony25:

You can do alot of things to make money here
Since you have money for accommodation, just make your choice.... Browse about Lagos locations, anyone that interests you, you come over, lodge in a hotel, before a week, you must have secured an accommodation. Once you are settled, what to do to make money won't be an issue.
Boss since you are there i want you to help me with first class information on the area to find accomodation, the amount, what i could do as a starter to make money, with my qualification where can i apply for jobs, then what could i learn as trade if my degree fails though i don't pray so, thanks as i await your reply
Re: I Want To Come Lagos by BrilliantMind: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2017
Call me I have good information for u.

Solve this and call am waiting Engineer

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Come Lagos by Poorboy: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2017
BrilliantMind:
Call me I have good information for u.
08114551xyz

x=z= square root of 49 plus the number before the first prime number.

y=+2-2
Solve this and call am waiting Engineer
Boss i don slove finish try on your phone, it's not available that is the response i got. Thanks
Re: I Want To Come Lagos by BrilliantMind: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
Send ur mobile number
Re: I Want To Come Lagos by absnaira(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
pls house am in the same shoe with this guy,before the end of this month am planning coming to Lagos for job hunt although I we be staying with my uncle living in mile 2 my question is that staying in mile2 as a graduate of civil engineering will that area of the Lagos state provide me with job opportunity in area of construction,pls help
Re: I Want To Come Lagos by Poorboy: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
BrilliantMind:
Send ur mobile number to olaitan2021@gmail.com
Sir, i have sent it... Thanks
Re: I Want To Come Lagos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
I'm also considering doing this! ! I plan to go into the Entertainment industry..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Come Lagos by macanthony25(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
Poorboy:
Boss since you are there i want you to help me with first class information on the area to find accomodation, the amount, what i could do as a starter to make money, with my qualification where can i apply for jobs, then what could i learn as trade if my degree fails though i don't pray so, thanks as i await your reply

07060937800 chat me up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interview Invite For De-skyline Hotels Ikeja Lagos / Workers Wanted In Uyo / Vacancies In A New Manufacturing Firm, Ojodu-berger, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.