Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Curves In Beautiful Jumpsuit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Curves In Beautiful Jumpsuit (826 Views)

Actress Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Hot Body In Sexy Bodysuit (photos) / New Bikini Photos Of Rukky Sanda / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Gorgeous Boobs In Braless Outfit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Curves In Beautiful Jumpsuit by 044vibes(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
On out top 10 list of 2016 most dressed celebrities, Rukky Sanda made another appearance after previously featuring in our 2015 list.

This year, she isn’t backing down judging from this outfit. The delectable nollywood actress was decked in an-all green jumpsuit and shoe to match and she’s looking really adorable.

Source: http://044vibes.com/rukky-sanda-flaunts-curves-in-beautiful-jumpsuit/

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Curves In Beautiful Jumpsuit by beneviv(f): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Love d jump suit... Ftc
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Curves In Beautiful Jumpsuit by ORICAMFP: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
OPEN LETTER TO TEKNO MILES

It is with Griviance that i write you this open letter.. but i will not spit my venom just yet. All because, when i critically look at the situation sorrounding your ordeal, i think to an extend you do have all the right to express your views. But what happened after the instagram post? Let me start by acknowledging your artistic ability, hardwork and efforts you have been putting into your music ever since you dropped "Dance" in 2014 and for trying to stay relevant after your first single "Holiday" Ft Davido. Having been in the industry for about six years now.. you havent done bad for yourself!. Though without an album. You have to your credit.. Hit songs, cripsy videos, major collaborations, an endorsement deal worth millions with telecommunication giant MTN, couple of Nominations and Awards in your shelf including; Two Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA) For "Best New Act of the year" and "Hottest Single" In 2014 and 2016 respectively, an "MTV Base Africa Music Awards" for Best New Act Again in 2016!. Not forgetting your recent International Deal with Sony Music and ofcourse your Recording Contract with Made Men Music Group. Judging with the above Review, it is justifiable to say that you are "Today Relevant" in the industry!. But that isnt why this Letter was written. In November 2016, the organisers of the prestigous Headies Awards published the Nominees list for the 2016 Headies.
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Curves In Beautiful Jumpsuit by LifeofAirforce1: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
My crush of 3years

Always looking beautiful for me.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija – Funke Akindele Bello Campaigns For Efe / 16-year-old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Stuns In New Photos / Davido Loses Millions Of Dollars To Gaming In Atlanta Georgia (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.