Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

“video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters (4270 Views)

"It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola / Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens / Pretty Mike: Clarence Peters, Paul Gambit, Omobonike Sleep With Video Vixens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by Johnpaul01: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
“Video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And They Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters says
Jan 6, 2017 • By Kush
Nigerian top notch music video director , Clarence Peters, has come out to clear the air on the insinuation that most of the video vixens he engages during his video shoots were sex workers , saying it is wrong for anyone to draw such conclusions .
Speaking in a recent interview with Planet TV on Thursday , he said calling video vixens prostitute should be discouraged by any right thinking person.
He is quoted as saying :
“I have heard people say that the ladies who appear in the videos we shoot are prostitutes . I think that is wrong because these ladies work hard for the money they earn . ”
He added that “I can ’t speak for others but I can tell you that these girls work very hard to add beauty to the job we do . That they appear the way they do does not mean they are harlots who sleep with people to make money. For crying out loud , dancing is a big deal and you really need to know what they go through on set and they are usually stressed just to make sure the concept is not defeated . ”
The award- winning director insisted that some of them earn more than what ladies who work in banks earn in one month.
“As far as I am concerned, these ladies earn better than their mates who work in banks. I was told that those who work in banks earn between N100 , 000 and N 200 , 000 every month . You don ’t want to know how much the ladies charge per shoot ” , he said.
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by Chiscomax(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2017
Video Vixen this, Video Vixen that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by beneviv(f): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Are u cwious??
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by wilybebsy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Are you kidding me?
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by LifeofAirforce1: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Not far from the truth

Video vixens live large.
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by firstclassmumu: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
I don't have a fvck to give

Lemme come and be going
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by Osgilliat(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bunch of oloshos...
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by arixsto2(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
are u serious like seriously serious. Let me call this girl that is dancing to every ringtone in my house. Baba ikechi must hear this. Seriously.
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by eltido(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
Really.!!
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by luscioustrish(f): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Well...that's true anyway
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by chibatov(m): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
we have arrived

Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by Johnpaul01: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
Cc lalasticlala ishilove fynestboi ijebabe missyb3
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by Mikylopez(f): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
why shouldn't dey earn more dan if a girl is gonna dance half naked she goan have to charge alot
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by Princealex1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Will he encourage his daughter to be one??
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by Nbote(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
It's jus like saying strippers are not oloshos.. All of dem might not b but most of dem are....
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
is nairaland now editing fv¢k to intercourse?

2 Likes

Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by LesbianBoy(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
Not far from the truth

Video vixens live large.

How many have you fvcked don't lie angry
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by mrwonlasewonie: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin
Chiscomax:
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by sats: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
If the so called vixens are fuckn from within their agency before being chosen for the video, how would he know?
Just like some female bankers are fuckn to meet their targets
... guy bone that thing
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by agrovick(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Emmm, Uncle, do you allow video foxes grin
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by homesteady(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
sats:
If the so called vixens are fuckn from within their agency before being chosen for the video, how would he know?
Just like some female bankers are fuckn to meet their targets
... guy bone that thing

They don't have agencies, they are free agents! You can walk up to any shoot, if you meet the requirements, you'd be picked!
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by vicadex07(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
lol... I don't have an "intercourse" to give ke

Seun and his mods have had enough of the fuckkk givers...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by ominilongest(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
OK..but

Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by policy12: 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
They are all....

Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by patrickib: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
then invite your sisters na............
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 07, 2017
Chiscomax:
Nice one. . .Patrick Obahiagbon will always be Patrick Obahiagbon grin

1 Like

Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 07, 2017
Well said.
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 07, 2017
Mikylopez:
why shouldn't dey earn more dan if a girl is gonna dance half naked she goan have to charge alot
hmm

Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by sats: 6:34am On Jan 07, 2017
homesteady:

They don't have agencies, they are free agents! You can walk up to any shoot, if you meet the requirements, you'd be picked!

Ehen, is that so? I never knew
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by SalomonKane: 7:37am On Jan 07, 2017
If Clarence is sincere with himself, he'd have mentioned how much these ladies earn per shoot.

Saying they earn more than bankers and giving figures bankers earn, and not giving figures these ladies earn is down right not sincere.

Mind you, the fact that he failed to even mention how much these ladies earn just threw more light on the ladies being prostitutes. After all, prostitutes also work hard for their money.

OP. Em, please where is your source?
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by Johnpaul01: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: “video Vixens Earn More Than Bankers And Are Not Sex Workers” – Clarence Peters by homesteady(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2017
SalomonKane:
If Clarence is sincere with himself, he'd have mentioned how much these ladies earn per shoot.

Saying they earn more than bankers and giving figures bankers earn, and not giving figures these ladies earn is down right not sincere.

Mind you, the fact that he failed to even mention how much these ladies earn just threw more light on the ladies being prostitutes. After all, prostitutes also work hard for their money.

OP. Em, please where is your source?

They earn like 30k or more per video! The very popular ones earn far higher, and of course the biracial girls earn the highest!
New videos are shot almost every day, so imagine a video vixen doing 4 videos in a month at 30k, that's 120k per month!
I know all this because I had a neighbor that was a video vixen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyoncé Shares Hot Sexy Photos Of Herself From Serena Williams' Wedding / Female Cocoa Seller Goes Viral Because Of This(see Details) / Little Girl With Unique Shiny Birthmark And White Frontal Hairs Goes Viral (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.