Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Country. My Views. My Dreams. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Country. My Views. My Dreams. (333 Views)

Governor Wike Views Umuahia, Abia From A Helicopter (Photos) / Governor Wike Views Port-Harcourt City From A Helicopter (Photos) / The Lagos Of My Dreams - Gov. Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Country. My Views. My Dreams. by AloyalNigerian(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nigeria, my country, my pride, one of the things I live for. Sometimes, I just sit down and just get lost in another world, my thoughts. I see things, i'm definitely not a prophet, but I know some things are bound to happen to our dear country. Nigeria, the giant of Africa.

I see a Nigeria where the masses live above poverty range. Where everyone can afford a three square meal per day. I hate seeing beggars on street when they can get up and work. I hate seeing seeing young boys and girls of school age on the streets, hawking, walking about aimlessly.

I see a Nigeria where the rule of law is paramount and no one is above the law. The law treats everyone equally and without preferential treatment. If a poor man can be jailed for stealing food stuffs, I see no reason why those stealing our wealth shouldn't experience same. I hate seeing the forces killing those they are meant to protect and go scot free. I hate seeing people maltreated just because they are not rich or influential. I hate seeing people bullied even when they are right. I hate seeing corrupt officials are just tried in the media.

I see a Nigeria where our government is transparent, hardworking, diligent, free of looters, not biased. Where our representatives are concerned of our welfare alone and not their pockets. I hate seeing the government feeding us with the same lies over and over again. I hate seeing people vying for political posts just for selfish reasons, to satisfy their lust for power, wealth, influence, and fame. I hate seeing a country where the government claim to love the people but do things that will inconvenient them. I hate seeing them collect our resources in the pretense of collecting tax and fail to deliver what they are meant to do. I hate seeing a country where w the citizens are not ready to fight for our rights even if it will cost us our lives. Where we unanimously stand up to say a big and powerful NO to what we don't want.

I see a country where people will visit here for their vacation. A country that will attract tourists, investors, from all over the world. I hate seeing a country where expatriates are not safe. I hate seeing our country in the list of dangerous countries to visit.

I know Nigeria will be great again. Together we will take our place in the world. We will dominate Africa and positively influence the world.
I Love This Country.
Re: My Country. My Views. My Dreams. by AloyalNigerian(m): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

There Are Ways We Have Spoken To People That Is Not The Right Way, Says APC / Nigeria Severs Diplomatic Ties With Taiwan, Shuts Its Abuja Office / Registration.......okada Riders Get Ultimatum In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.