Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) (18721 Views)

Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
These women really surprised me like seriously. How on earth will they agree to do this shit for 5k? It's obvious APC sponsorship was involved. Borno state should have been the point of celebration.

If they had announced this earlier, shekau would have blown their ass up. Government can only kill these boko guys but can that ideology be killed? I doubt it....
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Aystarz: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
jide219:
Before u defeat boko haram u need to cut of the root and the root is still alive and the root is

BUHARI

Gerrararia mehn!
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Defeat or relocation? I hope for the former though.
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by mmsen: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
How much were they paid for this nonsense?
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by discusant: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Boko Haram fights for a Nigeria to be ruled by Islamic Sharia Criminal laws.

Twelve northern Nigeria states have adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal laws.

Until the twelve northern Nigeria states renounce the adoption of Islamic Sharia Criminal laws, Boko Haram is not defeated.

Meanwhile, let the rented crowd continue with their celebration of defeat of Boko Haram. Who is fooling who in Nigeria?
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by limeta(f): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Very childish
Putting the lives of people on the front line on risk
Now watch out how boko will respond to this poo.
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Okaka27(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Any ignoramus or pained hater of our beloved nation dat defiantly refused to believe we have defeated boko haram should pls head for d lagoon,when he/she gets there ,he/she knws wat to do
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Okaka27(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
limeta:
Very childish Putting the lives of people on the front line on risk Now watch out how boko will respond to this poo.
sorry
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Okaka27(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
discusant:
Boko Haram fights for a Nigeria to be ruled by Islamic Sharia Criminal laws.

Twelve northern Nigeria states have adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal laws.

Until the twelve northern Nigeria states renounce the adoption of Islamic Sharia Criminal laws, Boko Haram is not defeated.

Meanwhile, let the rented crowd continue with their celebration of defeat of Boko Haram. Who is fooling who in Nigeria?
bros re-read dis ur post again abeg
E make any sense ? grin
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Okaka27(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
tbliss22:
These women really surprised me like seriously. How on earth will they agree to do this shit for 5k? It's obvious APC sponsorship was involved. Borno state should have been the point of celebration.

If they had announced this earlier, shekau would have blown their ass up. Government can only kill these boko guys but can that ideology be killed? I doubt it....
no vex
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by sizzlers(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
SolexxBarry:
Sorry no fork to give cos I'm already giving this a fork....
are u well atalll
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by limeta(f): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
Okaka27:
sorry

Sorry for yr self
You the one there.
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by segebase(m): 5:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
fvck to give

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by discusant: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
Okaka27:
bros re-read dis ur post again abeg
E make any sense ? grin

Ol guy, Develop sense na.
Let me interpret for you:
Boko Haram and those who adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal laws are like six and half-dozen na.
Those women were celebrating for nothing.
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by anyicash(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
2019 Campaign work in progress.
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by zeitel: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Like seriously!!!!!
Where were they when the super falcons were stranded?
This stuff pisses me off mehn. What a disgrace? That's why people believe the rhetoric that "women are women's worst enemy" .
Utter rubbish....
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by DropShot: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Barney11:
all na rented crowd!
Any reason to suggest that?
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by AUSLY22(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Abeg how much is half cup of rice

Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Codes151(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
ritababe:
but boko harm has not be defeated yet na, or am I missing something?
a rented crowd doesn't need to know.... they just blab
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Codes151(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
DropShot:

Any reason to suggest that?
has bh been defeated?
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Mruwa: 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
why una dy deceive una self government tell ur people the truth about boko boys as they say u can neva describe family members better than their parents
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by PAnaceA7(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
MizSparks:
5k at work!

Like Seriously.....Some can do this for even 3k...
But I believe they've been defeated even though their leader is still lurking around.
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by femolii: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
Well done our soldiers
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by PAnaceA7(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
AUSLY22:
Abeg how much is half cup of rice
Go food section na
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by jbhitler(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
Go celebrate in sambisa forest not abuja,silly women.
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Stone03: 9:54am On Jan 07, 2017
Gullible Nigerians. God help us
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
This igara man sef. Take this your campaign easy o because I am hearing something ... A word is enough for the wise.

[qauote author=limeta post=52589190]Very childish
Now watch out how boko will respond to this poo.[/quote]
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by limeta(f): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
akpasubi777:
This igara man sef. Take this your campaign easy o because I am hearing something ... A word is enough for the wise.

Boudiaye
you still dey turkey
Re: Women Celebrate The "Defeat Of Boko Haram" In Abuja (Photos) by limeta(f): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
akpasubi777:

Politics /

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by akpasubi777(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Can anybody else sight the Nigerian coat of arm on THE PRINCE'S THRONE too?

This goes out to all you angels, all you demons and all you sons of bitche5, THE UNITY OF NIGERIA IS NOT NEGOTIABLE.

PROUDLY NIGERIAN cool
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

you des

I know you reach agbor road uromi.
777 is not now to you and we both know what it means.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emefiele's Associates Pick APC Presidential Nomination Form For Him / PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open / Court Disqualifies 16 Rivers APC Assembly Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.