Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags (2294 Views)

Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You / Dont Be Offended, Let Me Produce A Song For You - Tekno Says In New Tweet / Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by Mrop(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
The Triple MG artiste who has received global
recognition and is on Billboard’s list of Artistes
to Watch in 2017 proved yet again that he is a
master of his craft.

Taking to his Instagram page, the Pana crooner
whose video has raked in almost 15 million
views on Youtube went hard as he bragged that
he was better than everyone, his the reason
being: “I produce fire . King of my
own sound #gethigh #win.”

In the one-minute clip laden with expletives,
Tekno afforded fans a listen on his latest
project – beats he is currently working on and
went on to say;

Despite being disqualified from the Next Rated
category at the 2016, Headies and
subsequently dissed by Mr Eazi who went
home with the award, 24-year-old Tekno has
moved on to do bigger and better things and is
poised to have a great 2017 if that new beat is
any indication..

He has since deleted the video.
He said :

“Imma tell you all fucking somethin’,
Imma tell you all somethin’
This is why i’m better than you, better
than you, better than you, better than
fucking you.
You know why? Because i’m better
than you. Listen.
This is what I’m working on. Imma let
you all in on what I’m fucking working
on right now.
See, let me show you somethn’.”

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/i-am-better-than-all-of-you-tekno-brags.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by Smellymouth: 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Tekno , go over there and fuvk yourself..

5 Likes

Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by ouzo1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2017
Somebody close to him better control the substances he is inhaling o..baba u re good bt chill,music old pass u
Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by GoggleB(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
Probably he jux finished eating Ghanian jollof rice.
He deleted it when he came back from the realm the rice took him to.
Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by Heavance(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ronaldo bragged to have been placed 1st 2nd & 3rd in 2008Fifa World Player of the year, we all know what happened in the next four years...
we help am fast before he see the award again.
Humility is a virtue, don't ever let fame get into your head as you could go back to ground zero again.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Tecno Dn Hiqh Pass The Volume Of Tecno Java Phones!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by Abzamir11(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
I no fit laff...this niqqah with poor lyrics. U ar gud but certainly nt d best

1 Like

Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by iykekelvins(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
Make e no too enter ur head man.
Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
He's indeed starting to sound foolish. Say no to dr...ugs.

Acting like a damn 13 yr old kids on drugs.

SMFH!!! See how he talk even nonsense.
Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by obontami: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
Too much weed.

1 Like

Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
Just 1 blunt.. . U already misbehaving. . .

2blunts wl probably take u to the land of No return. . .

Aboki-pana

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
I don't know why tekno likes using this fake american ghetto way of talking in his social media accounts. It sounds so fake and annoying, both in his videos and texts. Haba.

Afterall the songs that shot him to limelight were sung with pidgin English so nobody cares if he exposes his razz side.

Tekno please stop trying to be who you are not.

1 Like

Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by KellyKertz(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by LifeofAirforce1: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
You're better than yourself
Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by mayyorr01(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
with dat whack pana song mtcheeww

Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by stubbornman(m): 2:57am On Jan 07, 2017
I no blame am.....I no dey kukuma rock him song
Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by hungryboy(m): 5:57am On Jan 07, 2017
No be dis same Tekno were sing,

Banana banana oh, I wanna take you away?
Re: I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags by Kobicove(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
ouzo1:
Somebody close to him better control the substances he is inhaling o..baba u re good bt chill,music old pass u

Say it loud so he can hear

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Husband, Capt Demuren Pose With Her Backside To Celebrate Anniversary / [photos] Top 4 Male Nigerian Celebs Trending The Cross Dressing. #1 Is So Clear / Davido Allegedly Caught Greeting And Singing With His Aye Member (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.