Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Rank Your Ass Off First Page Of Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rank Your Ass Off First Page Of Google (353 Views)

Fastest Way To Get On The First Page Of Google / Get 10k Pageviews Daily On Your Blog And Rank Google First Page / How To Rank Your Blog Articles On Search Engine First Page Within 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rank Your Ass Off First Page Of Google by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
RANK YOUR ASS OFF FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE
happens to be my second post on this forum in 2017 ..... Yes it's obvious that google is not smiling as losts of blogs losts it's ranking and some money... New blogs are in hot soup.... Google penalised over 60% of blogs and they lost their search rankings...the best way now to rank your site off to first page of Google is to unique relevant backlink not.......google ranks things base on relevance.....yes relevant backlink (YES I DON'T WANT TO EXPANTIATE ON THIS) no matter the level of authority is bulshit.....its true no one will want to link to your site....let me expose a tactics. on your social network eg. Facebook... Engage with bloggers in your niche only... When ever they share their link on facebook like and share...... Always ask them to show you the same favour. Always ask them to link to your article... In such manner you are creating relevance around your blog.. Blog relevant stuffs and make sure your article deserves a link... Use all social networks aggressively Cox ones like Pinterest and stumble upon ends up linking to your site..
Don't forget it people don't get to see your article they will not link to it . So make sure they are link worthy.
I WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS IN 2017

(1) (Reply)

Best Web Hosting ,$1 Web Hosting, Cpanel Web Hosting India / NEED Information / Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.