Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,788 members, 7,837,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Create An Android Based App For Your Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create An Android Based App For Your Business. (313 Views)

Do You Need To Build An Android App Like This ?.it Can Fetch You Money !!! / Own An Android Application Like Whatsapp Now For #2,500 ONLY! / Create An Online Store For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create An Android Based App For Your Business. by hakymworld1(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hello Nairaland folks, How Market ? As you all know we are in an era whereby everything around us is going mobile. Popular brand like Jumia, Konga, Jiji and a lot of e-commerce firms are making hell of a fortune with the aid of their mobile platform app. I can assure you that i can create an app which will serve that purpose for your business. Dream big by letting the whole nation to know that you also exist, because this days mobile apps travels all around. Creating an app for your business will make you a nationwide Franchise, If your app can break into google play store, You can be huge. While dont you grab the chance now and take over the world. Go wild, dont limit your vision to only your region alone.

If you are interested in having such a tool for your business contact me with this Number. 07068999937

You can also download my official Android app for more details and Info. here is the link for the download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/daak9b6gfrdlu47/Hakymworld%20New.apk?dl=0

Good News : Am a step closer to making iOs based apps, expect more From Hakymworld Empire.

Big Shoutout to all Nairalanders we are all gonna Blow This Year .

(1) (Reply)

Web Development Solution / Professionalism 101 – 4 Business Lessons From The Dave Sucre Debacle / Get Your TBC At A Cheaper Rate From Ðÿœÿ Ðÿœÿ Ðÿœÿ Ðÿœÿ Ðÿœÿ Tbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.