Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor (33943 Views)

Invitation Card By SA On Tricycle To Kano Governor, Ganduje Goes Viral (Photo) / Late Maitama Sule: Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To Kano Governor, Ganduje / Kano Governor, Ganduje Raises Alarm Over Almajiris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by Luvdmx(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2017
She is beautiful

Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by hucienda: 9:06am On Jan 07, 2017
Pretty babe.

Wish more of them were down south.

Further props on schooling in naija even tho na one of the elite 'abroad in naija' kinda schools. grin

1 Like

Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by softMarket(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2017
They be train their daughters throughtout university level...
But will marry another mans 8 year old daughter!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by skywalker001(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Kaxmytex:
American university of nigeria....

pls,whr dat one dey again o?
na naija u dy so Anyways na one of our polithiefcian (Atiku) university
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by amnesty7: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2017
Pavore9:
The hypocrisy of the Northern muslim elites is that they see to it that their daughters get the best of education up to the university level before they begin to consider marriage while at the same time vigorously advocating for child marriages to be sustained! angry
It takes a hypocrite to detect hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by Austinoiz(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2017
The comment section of Nairaland (the very thing that makes the forum thick) has been 'hijacked' by kids and some adults with vegetable brains. This IDGAF group eeeh, it's not binding on you to comment, una hear? Just go to Insta and be viewing unclad ladies' photo and leave Nairaland for those of us who're yet to auction our brains.

Meanwhile the Gal is a complete departure from what we know the daddy to be angry grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by Austinoiz(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2017
belatoxx:
I Don't Give A Bleep
Hahahahahhhhaahhaaaha
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by piusadamawa(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2017
I kwn ds gal at America university yola.......but am suprise dat she wit came out wit first Class

1 Like

Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by Pavore9: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2017
amnesty7:

It takes a hypocrite to detect hypocrisy.

The truth hurts! I will never advocate for any female to be married off without having her empowered with formal education to help her find her way through life. It is not an abomination for her to be literate enough to be a nurse, teacher, a tailor who can surf the internet to broaden her creativity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by FuckTheMod: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2017
Olasco93:
Her Brain is First Class
Her Beauty is First Class
Her Dressing is First Class
Her Money is First Class

If this type buys a common powder for 15k, Mary Kay for 35k and One Lips Gloss for 5k, I won't get angry because she's investing in her Input (herself) for Maximum Output.
Tiri gbosa for all the ladies who invest in themselves, rather than waiting for one Bro...

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by michealade(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2017
Kaxmytex:

Atiku school,wey Na only rich hausas dey go dere....
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by ibietela2(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2017
When is she doing her youth service
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by UkpabiSun: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2017
Y didn't she attend lasu if she can graduate wit 2.2 self
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by Handsomecole(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2017
What's beautiful about dis wan, with her big teeth.
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by Missmossy(f): 9:58am On Jan 07, 2017
She is just normal undecided Nothing special. Seen prettier Northern ladies whose fathers we don't know. Talk of double standards, she should have gone to a state University would see if she can bag a third class grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by queencalipso(f): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2017
Kaxmytex:

Is in adamawa state. I think is owned by Atiku abubakar
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by queencalipso(f): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2017
skywalker001:
na naija u dy so
Anyways na one of our polithiefcian (Atiku) university

Hehehe!! I haf catch you today cheesy so you ran away from romance section bcz contest is over eh kwa!!!

Where have you been?
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by Dedetwo(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2017
Nigerians and their buying of first class graduation are funny. It seems Nigeria produces first class graduates everyday yet it cannot burn a trash. It is funny identity to the dogs.
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by skywalker001(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2017
queencalipso:

Hehehe!! I haf catch you today cheesy so you ran away from romance section bcz contest is over eh kwa!!!

Where have you been?
hehehehe grin

No be so o...

Jst dy on lowkey ni jawe
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by UgojiC(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2017
Pavore9:
The hypocrisy of the Northern muslim elites is that they see to it that their daughters get the best of education up to the university level before they begin to consider marriage while at the same time vigorously advocating for child marriages to be sustained! angry

This is a very good point. Even those who support child marriage still have their daughters flown abroad for the best education.
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by Pavore9: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2017
UgojiC:

This is a very good point. Even those who support child marriage still have their daughters flown abroad for the best education.

Just as am yet to read anywhere of Sani Yerima giving out his 15 year old daughter out for marriage.
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by ksington: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2017
Olasco93:
Her Brain is First Class
Her Beauty is First Class
Her Dressing is First Class
Her Money is First Class

If this type buys a common powder for 15k, Mary Kay for 35k and One Lips Gloss for 5k, I won't get angry because she's investing in her Input (herself) for Maximum Output.
Tiri gbosa for all the ladies who invest in themselves, rather than waiting for one Bro...

No be our money she take dey invest?

1 Like

Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by queencalipso(f): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2017
skywalker001:
hehehehe grin

No be so o...

Jst dy on lowkey ni jawe

Lolx!! How low is the key?
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by engrjacuzzi: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2017
why didn't she school in Federal university? I doubt if she will even make a second class lower
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by adebobconed(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2017
I don't give a ....
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by seangy4konji: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2017
and na so so refurbishing of 1920 school always go on for poor people..

Their own no gree go FGGC.

She no fine self..na make up.
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by guychidile: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2017
i love you because of your brain
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by nonsobaba: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2017
Who has that picture of 'On this day, nobody gives a Fvck'? But on a more serious note, why is it most hausa/fulani women are light in complexion while their men are as dark as night? Is it that the chromosones of their sperms and eggs are mutually exclusive? I ask this because i have seen many hausa/fulani families where the husband is dark and the wife is light but when u take a look at their offspring, u find a common pattern with all the male children being dark and the females, light.
Re: Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje, First Class Graduate Daughter Of Kano Governor by JayB11(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2017
Kaxmytex:

Bros me! U dey Naija soooo? The school is located in Yola, and founded in 2004.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OTOGE Movement Carry PDP Coffin In Offa- KMC / BREAKING: Wanted Boko Haram Member Arrested / Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.