Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide (35441 Views)

Free Step by Step Guide Ebook - Unstoppable Income Channels Business Model / Lesson 9. How To Make $50/day With Yahoo Answers - A Free Step By Step Tutorial / How To Make $100 Per Month Without A Blog Free Step By Step Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by ukeme200(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
CosmicJames:

You are most welcome.
I'm very much around. In case you have any challenge, don't hesitate to let me know
Alright bro, u are too much
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by tboibamz: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2017
damdam995:

Boss I have like $7, can u help me??

send me a personal message. there is a way we can get to and maintain premium or elite status.

if you are reading this post and you fall into our category, i mean, youre serious with the platform and you have the desire to be premium or elite, contact me as soon as you can. thanks.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by laura8: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2017
deanlaura12@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
am4truth:

You are right. There is nothing he can do about that. I joined iwriter in january, became a premium writer by march, and was determined to be an elite, but when I started getting unfair ratings, especially on 5 hours job, I decided to quit. I wrote their last in april.
I'm still a premium writer. That one alone is helping my resume as a freelance writer.

Thanks james for bringing iwriter platform to my awareness.
You're welcome brother.
I find happiness in helping other people succeed. What I've discovered is that by honestly trying to help others, doors that would have remain close keep opening for me.

Is good to be good.

I wish you the best in your freelance career. And, don't forget to always let me know in case you have any challenge
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by amsomebody(m): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
CosmicJames:

You are most welcome.
I'm very much around. In case you have any challenge, don't hesitate to let me know

Hello bro, please am new on iwriter. I'm having a problem on the site. After taking the test, I was asked to verify my phone number. After entering my phone number, the verification code never gets to me, I tried over and over until I received a message that my IP has been banned on the platform.

So please, how do I go about the verification code? Kindly reply bro. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by amsomebody(m): 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
amsomebody:

Hello bro, please am new on iwriter. I'm having a problem on the site. After taking the test, I was asked to verify my phone number. After entering my phone number, the verification code never gets to me, I tried over and over until I received a message that my IP has been banned on the platform.

I went through the past comments and I was able to verify the account using another mobile line. Thanks.

Please provide me with the link to your Facebook group.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
amsomebody:

You will want to create a new account.
But before then, which network are you using?
Most people have success with Airtel.
If no network works for you, then you will need to use a USA phone number.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
amsomebody:

I went through the past comments and I was able to verify the account using another mobile line. Thanks.

Please provide me with the link to your Facebook group.

Okay, great. The link is there in my signature
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by amsomebody(m): 12:19am On Sep 18, 2017
CosmicJames:
Okay, great. The link is there in my signature
Thanks for the reply. Okay will send a request on fbook.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 8:52am On Sep 18, 2017
amsomebody:

Thanks for the reply. Okay will send a request on fbook.
Your welcome.

All requests to the group was approved this morning. So I believe yours is included?
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by omeira: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2017
Op, please accept my request to join the facebook group
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
omeira:
Op, please accept my request to joiun the facebook group
All requests have been approved including yours.

Welcome onboard!

Feel free to ask questions where you don't understand and don't forget to join the group official website aka Kikimat.
Link in my signature
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
tboibamz:

send me a personal message. there is a way we can get to and maintain premium or elite status.

if you are reading this post and you fall into our category, i mean, youre serious with the platform and you have the desire to be premium or elite, contact me as soon as you can. thanks.
This is good. Together we can achieve more.
Just make sure you lead interested persons well bro

1 Like

Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by ojasweb(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2017
Urgently needed $180 payoneer funds at attractive rate.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
ojasweb:
Urgently needed $180 payoneer funds at attractive rate.
Check out the exchangers on this platform instead
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by ojasweb(m): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
CosmicJames:

Check out the exchangers on this platform instead

Kindly mention a few trusted ones.
thanks
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
ojasweb:

Kindly mention a few trusted ones.
thanks
Well, I have many trusted exchangers right here on Nairaland. But the person I prefer to refer people to most of the time is @Justi4jsu.

She is very trustworthy and reliable.

Tell her @CosmicJames refered you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by darexkey(m): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Most startups and businesses fail to secure funding because they don't know how to create a captivating Executive Summary and well detailed financial projections to present their ideas, businesses or start-ups. They fail to get investors because their Executive Summary is boring and doesn't captivate the interest or attention of an investor.

We will work closely with you to understand your goals and vision, research your markets and competitors, develop your business plan and create a very catchy Executive Summary. We will help you refine your business model, identify your most profitable customers, and how your sales projections can be improved. We provide an objective view, so your final business plan makes a statement that projects confidence and attracts investors.

Our custom business plans include but not limited to the following:
Executive Summary, Mission Statement, Keys to Success, Marketing & Sales Strategy, Objectives, Market Analysis Summary, Target Market Segment Strategy, Competitive Edge & Analysis, Competitive Summary, Projected Profit And Loss, Cash Flow, ProForma, Projected Balance Sheet, Balance Sheet, Marketing Plan etc.

THE FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Pre-operating activities and expenses.(includes Initial/Expanding stock, Equipment depreciation table)
- 3 YEARS OPERATING EXPENSES
- 3 YEARS LOAN REPAYMENT PLAN
- 3 YEARS QUARTELY COST FORECAST
- 3 YEARS QUARTERLY SALES FORECAST
- 3 YEARS QUARTERLY PROFIT AND LOSS PROJECTION
- 3 YEARS OUARTERLY Cash flow Plan (36 Months)
- VIABILITY ANALYSIS

Contact us right now, 07039359066, 08053690844, darbotechub@gmail.com

Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by emmyang(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2017
CosmicJames pls accept my group request, thanks.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
emmyang:
CosmicJames pls accept my group request, thanks.
Request approved. Welcome onboard! If you have any challenge or question, let me know
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by czarina(f): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
CosmicJames:
Request approved. Welcome onboard! If you have any challenge or question, let me know
Hi... Been following closely, opened an iwriters account and took up an article without checking the instructions (stiff competition out there cry) and only checked later and found the requester asked to be contacted before taking the job... Tried sending him a message, no replies and time is running out... How do I cancel before it ruins my ratings ?Pls reply
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
czarina:
Hi... Been following closely, opened an iwriters account and took up an article without checking the instructions (stiff competition out there cry) and only checked later and found the requester asked to be contacted before taking the job... Tried sending him a message, no replies and time is running out... How do I cancel before it ruins my ratings ?Pls reply
The option to cancel the order is always available until the timer runs out.
So check very well and you will see it.
If you can't still find it, click on the project as if you want to start writing it and you will see the option to cancel it.

Let us know if this problem is resolved and always read job instructions before claiming it.

The competition is stiff?
That's because many people are jobless, and an opportunity like this can help people to start something and be making regular income every month.

In the iwriter e-book, I revealed how to beat the competition and succeed faster on iwriter.
The e-book is available on Kikimat and I'm given it away 100% free of charge.
If you are interested in making money on iwriter and you don't have the iwriter free e-book, then you are missing out on some valuable information that can help you succeed faster there.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by Olaxbolax100: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
tboibamz:

I just saw this. I'm interested. I have 8$ in my account. How can I contact you
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by czarina(f): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
CosmicJames:

The option to cancel the order is always available until the timer runs out.
So check very well and you will see it.
If you can't still find it, click on the project as if you want to start writing it and you will see the option to cancel it.

Let us know if this problem is resolved and always read job instructions before claiming it.

The competition is stiff?
That's because many people are jobless, and an opportunity like this can help people to start something and be making regular income every month.

In the iwriter e-book, I revealed how to beat the competition and succeed faster on iwriter.
The e-book is available on Kikimat and I'm given it away 100% free of charge.
If you are interested in making money on iwriter and you don't have the iwriter free e-book, then you are missing out on some valuable information that can help you succeed faster there.
thanks alot... Having a bad day on iWriter... Accepted to do a job , completed it but the reservation timed out when I tried submitting . Any ideas on working within that time limit? Please help
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
czarina:
thanks alot... Having a bad day on iWriter... Accepted to do a job , completed it but the reservation timed out when I tried submitting . Any ideas on working within that time limit? Please help
Sorry about that. You are really putting in the required effort. Don't worry, you will make it up some other time.

Time wait for nobody. Unfortunately, the timer can't be extended. You will have to increase your speed to catch up with the timer.

Tip:
Reserve like 10minutes for yourself before submission for review of your work and proof reading.

For example, say you have 2hrs to submit a project. Adjust the timer (in your head) to 1:50minutes (10minutes - 2hrs = 1:50minute) and make sure you finish your work and stop at exactly 1:50minutes assuming you were submitting the job at 1:50minutes.
Then you will have 10minutes left to go through your work, check for mistakes and make correction before submitting.

This strategy require that you work a bit faster. But it will help you to avoid last minute submittion rush that normally lead to mistakes and errors which ultimately result in bad ratings.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by czarina(f): 12:30am On Sep 25, 2017
CosmicJames:

Sorry about that. You are really putting in the required effort. Don't worry, you will make it up some other time.

Time wait for nobody. Unfortunately, the timer can't be extended. You will have to increase your speed to catch up with the timer.

Tip:
Reserve like 10minutes for yourself before submission for review of your work and proof reading.

For example, say you have 2hrs to submit a project. Adjust the timer (in your head) to 1:50minutes (10minutes - 2hrs = 1:50minute) and make sure you finish your work and stop at exactly 1:50minutes assuming you were submitting the job at 1:50minutes.
Then you will have 10minutes left to go through your work, check for mistakes and make correction before submitting.

This strategy require that you work a bit faster. But it will help you to avoid last minute submittion rush that normally lead to mistakes and errors which ultimately result in bad ratings.
Thanks alot.. Just finished an order now.. Rounded up 40 minutes earlier... Hoping for a good review tho.. The other was due to power outage... I hope this gets accepted and good review given... Thanks for the heads up... Really appreciate
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by joy2000: 5:16am On Sep 25, 2017
Good posting. but the problem there is that many people are just lazy. they only want short cut to riches instead of dedication and hard working.
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2017
czarina:
Thanks alot.. Just finished an order now.. Rounded up 40 minutes earlier... Hoping for a good review tho.. The other was due to power outage... I hope this gets accepted and good review given... Thanks for the heads up... Really appreciate
You are welcome.
Power is the biggest challenge facing us in this country. Hopefully, it will be over and we will get interrupted supply someday.
I wish you all the best dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by emmyang(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thanks
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2017
emmyang:
Thanks
You are welcome bro.
Let us know if you have any challenge
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
laura8:
deanlaura12@gmail.com
Please remove your email. I'm not sending information to anybody's email. If you need the iwriter free e-book, download it directly from Kikimat free
Re: How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide by CosmicJames(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2017
emmyang:
Thanks
You are welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mohammed Indimi Delivers Speech At Harvard University; Has No Formal Education / I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss / Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.