Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! (3375 Views)

How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / Letter To Glo: Why Is Your Internet Not Loading Many Important Websites?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by IamRancho: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
©Data_Wire

How does 10GB of Glo Internet data for just ₦2,500 sound to you?

Wait, don’t answer that, ₦2,500 na big money.

How about 3.2GB for just a thousand naira?

“Glo data plans are the cheapest in Nigeria”.

I’m sure you must have heard that statement somewhere, from someone.

Wait, you have not?

Ok. I am telling you now that Glo internet bundles are the cheapest in Nigeria at the moment.

Even after MTN data plans (as well as other mobile network providers’ bundles) saw a dramatic increase in data allocation over the past few weeks, Glo mobile’s internet subscription still remains the most pocket-friendly in Nigeria (so far).

Cheap?

How cheap?

We talking up to 7.5GB of data for just ₦2k. There’s also the mad option of getting 18GB for ₦4k.

It’s not a joke, and so far there’s been no catch.

No catch in the sense that data consumption rates are normal, and the plans (yes all the plans in this article) can be used on any internet enabled device of your choice.

Be it an iPad, an Android smartphone, an iPhone, your internet modem, a PSP console, even a calculator just so long as it can access the internet.

Ok, I’m tired of talking let’s just have the subscription

Now Am Gonna Be Giving Glo Users!!
A New Data Capacity|||

DATA CAPACITY: 5Gb
DATA PRICE:1,300
DATA VALIDITY:A Month

Note:Pay Before Service,And Testify to this Thread!!!Thanks

©Data_Wire(07017151970)
Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by blackfase(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2017
Did you say Glo? Peeps forgerrit!

Havnt been able to use my 3g modem now for almost 2weeks straight on. Happy to announce my final disengagement from their useless and hopeless nuisance of a network.

Indeed cheap things dont last.....

8 Likes

Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by yomi007k(m): 4:37am On Jan 07, 2017
grin

Awof dey purge oo....

I pray say u see 30% use.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by Nbote(m): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2017
Why not jus save demselves d stress and sub for d 10gb plan and share simple. Oh and I almost forgot, d ntwrk is crap.
Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by psp2pc(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2017
blackfase:
Did you say Glo? Peeps forgerrit!

Havnt been able to use my 3g modem now for almost 2weeks straight on. Happy to announce my final disengagement from their useless and hopeless nuisance of a network.

Indeed cheap things dont last.....

me sef,I swapped to Etisalat..Glo speed can frustrate you to stone your phone to the wall..

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by bufness(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2017
psp2pc:

me sef,I swapped to Etisalat..Glo speed can frustrate you to stone your phone to the wall..
same here bro
Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2017
glo depends on your area....where I am...I finish my sub in about 4 days.....its fucking fast.....it depends on ur area....used about 40GB.....

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by Anseth(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
glo depends on your area....where I am...I finish my sub in about 4 days.....its fucking fast.....it depends on ur area....used about 40GB.....

Bros you can lie ooo... grin which area please? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by donMIG(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thst network sucks a$$

1 Like

Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by bamasite(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
Interestingly, for now, glo is the only network I can tell you that does not zap data! The rest are all data thieves......

However, when the network goes bad, because of the surging subscribers, we suffer the usual palava and heartache......so annoying though.

Free brain training here:http://puzzlesplanet..com/2017/01/free-new-year-brain-trainingsaturday002.html
Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by EntclassBlog(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
Visit the link below in your browser for free browsing cheats on Glo and Etisalat.

Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by kay5you: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
it is like glo used all their Internet services for the glo caf award.
Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by Peppul: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
Anseth:

he is not, it depends on ur area.. Here in my area I some times get 1mb/s on glo. Not even on sub but with the glo cheat. since the cheat came out I never once subscribed.. And I don download films and files tire. Am even using it to post. Within a week I used up to 10gb and that's because I don't even know what to download again
Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by Lovechyld101(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Anseth:

His correct Glo depends on area in lagos just forget it when I traveled back to where I'm serving in benue the speed was just mad. But lagos was noting to write home about.
Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by nigeriancuban: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
same with me, Idk how people complain about their network and its the same network that takes up to 25k from me monthly,
Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by Jaideyone(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2017
nigeriancuban:
same with me, Idk how people complain about their network and its the same network that takes up to 25k from me monthly,
i used to tell people glo network os awesome in my area too. wait until you buy 20gig and you can't use 1gig in a week. the 3g Herr has refused to work between 9:30 at night and 9am in the morning for the last one week. i had to subscribe to mtn 3days ago. my data will finish on the 20th and if Glo network has not improved by then I'm moving to Mtn or Etisalat completely.
Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by makavele: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2017
People often fail that realize that no one network has 100% coverage; it depends on location
I am in Lagos and this is my speed for Glo 4G
i get up to 4MB per second while downloading

Note: d 3g and 2g is crappy, cannot even open whatsapp but the 4G is sometin else

1 Like

Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by wmoruf(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2017
ifahear!! for where u see network for d past 4 days ther network has just disappeared for no reason,,. ifahear u mention dat name again,,

Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by godunia(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2017
Cheap and useless
Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by makavele: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2017
wmoruf:
ifahear!!
for where u see network
for d past 4 days ther network has just disappeared for no reason,,.
ifahear u mention dat name again,,

Oga come out of dt bush u r living in
thnx

1 Like

Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:44am On Jan 12, 2017
Anseth:

walahi....well...I don't expect you to believe....

ayobo inside...very inside mahn.....when their subscription is cheap nko??....ve seen som1 dah has used 98GB....so...
Re: Exclusive To Glo Users Only!! by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2017
Peppul:

he is not, it depends on ur area.. Here in my area I some times get 1mb/s on glo. Not even on sub but with the glo cheat. since the cheat came out I never once subscribed.. And I don download films and files tire. Am even using it to post. Within a week I used up to 10gb and that's because I don't even know what to download again

thank you mahn!!!....same here....ucmini handler and tweakware....and I sub too.......its your area...here...tz blazing....

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Specs, Features, Review And Price / Innjoo Smartphones Now Becoming Popular / Iphone 7 For Sale.. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.