Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries (53075 Views)

Yung6ix: I Am The Only Rapper In Nigeria Right Now / Teenage Actress Regina Daniels Spotted In New Photoshot With Yung6ix(see Photos) / Yung6ix: 'I Can't Copy Wizkid, I'll Rather Teach Him' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by Ramaa(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2017
Orikinla1:
Look at her mouth like..
They say the shape of the mouth of a woman corresponds to the shape of her vagina.
And from the examples I have seen, I concur. cheesy
Whaaaaaat!!!!.....
Idonbilivit.......
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by eezomatic: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2017
Paid agent doing her job....I can bet with anything, young 6ix paid her to do this.....try again next time tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by BarrElChapo(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2017
frubben:
The devil has started using her destiny as charcoal to roost suya.

grin grin don't you think thats a good use. I think as kerosene for the incinerator would be more like it

1 Like

Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by DONSMITH123(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2017
End time
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by BerryAnny(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2017
LegalBaby:
youngsix? mtcheew
Ehn! Yung6ix! Why ar u hissing? is he naht more handsome dan ur Wizkid and Davido? And he 2 is also an A-list artiste,so why d hiss?
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by kolado(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2017
Yungsix, run for your dear life. These girls are destiny destroyers.
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by ichommy(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
Chaiii.. And people drink COKE d day wey dem born this girl embarassed

grin
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by Sheggy13(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2017
BerryAnny:

Ehn! Yung6ix! Why ar u hissing? is he naht more handsome dan ur Wizkid and Davido? And he 2 is also an A-list artiste,so why d hiss?
Are you sure you know the meaning of A list, for you to put Yung6ix and A list in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by herdekunley9ja(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2017
Is this 1 mad... in short time now Nigerians girls go soon dae cry ,say dae want Dog to enter dem once ....Ahhhh yung6ix wea I fine pass

Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by habsydiamond(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2017
Baby onike ni omode yii sha. Ori e ko ti le pe oo.
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by Biospnx(m): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
oga na TANDI dem seez COKE be scares for them village en
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by Macmoni(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2017
if dem no say naso ha life qo end maybe dey 4 drink garri 4 ha naming
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by Garshyzee(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2017
Pls oo who is young six... Just asking be since

Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2017
A combination of dysfunctional chromosomes.... I pity to ur family and future children.
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by skillz111(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2017
You want a free Bleep from someone and you can't even contact him directly is yung six that hard to find go DM him and stop all this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by Biospnx(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
See her flat mouth...

One night! So you open that your smelling garage abi undecided
dat mouth is mouth-action-like

2 Likes

Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by Biospnx(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
See her flat mouth...

One night! So you open that your smelling garage abi undecided
that mouth is mouth-action-like
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by franklingud(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2017
Sense don travel siiiiince!!
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by yahmohy27: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2017
timidapsin:
"Please help me tell Yung6ix that I love him, I want to be with him for just one night", this girl cries out!
Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNfnGfKcLkk
Her craziness has no boundary ,wait o she go get parent oo chaiii God have mercy
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by Aburi001: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
Nah.....na SOBO her parents fit afford grin grin
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by FOREXMART(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2017
You gotta be kidding me
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by tlog: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2017
I said it .... people's brain will go through recession
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by Kaxmytex(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2017
And y'all fink yung6 aint knw diz murafuck'n biitch.....
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by Jakasibo(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2017
Wasted Sperm
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by awoo47: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2017
This must be a demon trying to suck his blood angry
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by binaws(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2017
abasha iranu end of timeabasha iranu end of timeabasha iranu end of time
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2017
Once again,another useless broad displaying her stupidity online.thank God I'm not related to such creatures

1 Like

Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by bettercreature(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2017
Araoluwa005:
shameless lady. hisees
I weep for her parent
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by arcisong(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2017
It's OK sha
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by Divay22(f): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2017
See lip..... cry cry cry cry cry

Youngsix Pls o,That one night na baby go enter....
She wants to be your baby mama and you the daddy yo grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries by fortunechy(m): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2017
dt bitch must be a yoruba bitch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, & Rita Dominic Take Selfie (3 Queens!) / Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper / Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.