Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

What Long Term Business Idea Would $100, 000 Be A Reasonable Amount For? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Long Term Business Idea Would $100, 000 Be A Reasonable Amount For? (1133 Views)

Can 200,000 Be Enough To Open A Boutique? / Which Short Term Business(3 Months) Can I Start With 170k? / How To Make Reasonable Amount Sitting At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Long Term Business Idea Would $100, 000 Be A Reasonable Amount For? by chrisviral(m): 1:32am On Jan 07, 2017
Tomorrow I'll be attending a business workshop in school. There is a competition tied to the workshop, requiring students to come up with a business idea in either Innovation Driven Enterprise, Small & Medium Enterprise, Social Enterprise, and Health Sciences.

The winner gets $100,000 grant towards the business.
So Nairaland fam, what would your idea be?

If your idea is worth looking into, I'll contact you and we build up logistics and write a proposal together. I apply as a student (only my university students are allowed to apply) but we both or three or whichever the case would sign to run the business together.

Serious minded people with ideas please.
Thanks.

For reference purposes: I go to McGill University, Canada.
MOD: if you can take this to front page.

Note: Don't go into details here (you can't copyright your post on NL)
Re: What Long Term Business Idea Would $100, 000 Be A Reasonable Amount For? by jeftalene(m): 5:39am On Jan 07, 2017
chrisviral:
Tomorrow I'll be attending a business workshop in school. There is a competition tied to the workshop, requiring students to come up with a business idea in either Innovation Driven Enterprise, Small & Medium Enterprise, Social Enterprise, and Health Sciences.

If your idea is worth looking into, I'll contact you and we build up logistics and write a proposal together. I apply as a student (only my university students are allowed to apply) but we both or three or whichever the case would sign to run the business together.

Thanks.

For Innovation-Driven Enterprises - Smart Shop biz
Details: Whatsapp me +2348167394799
Re: What Long Term Business Idea Would $100, 000 Be A Reasonable Amount For? by kinglee007(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
how does one contact you? Here's my contact +2348062358903 or info.deeveetechng@gmail.com
I've got an idea that will get quick ROI on the long run. Just need somebody to join me and build up logistics and a great proposal for it. Got some questions I need to ask before I proceed though. So please, do contact me when you can.
Re: What Long Term Business Idea Would $100, 000 Be A Reasonable Amount For? by hahn(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chrisviral, what will be my cut when you win the prize?
Re: What Long Term Business Idea Would $100, 000 Be A Reasonable Amount For? by chrisviral(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
hahn:
Chrisviral, what will be my cut when you win the prize?

We will reach an agreement that satisfies both parties.
Re: What Long Term Business Idea Would $100, 000 Be A Reasonable Amount For? by chrisviral(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
kinglee007:
how does one contact you? Here's my contact +2348062358903 or info.deeveetechng@gmail.com
I've got an idea that will get quick ROI on the long run. Just need somebody to join me and build up logistics and a great proposal for it. Got some questions I need to ask before I proceed though. So please, do contact me when you can.

I emailed you.
Re: What Long Term Business Idea Would $100, 000 Be A Reasonable Amount For? by HybridMan: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2017

Hi Chirisviral

You need to have a solid idea backed with figures and data to make you a potential winner of the fund..

Im a professional business plan developer and I develop business plans on various business ideas that can fetch you the grant..

I developed a Haulage and logistics business plan for a client last year which was use to source for fund from a dubai based investment company ...

Value for service guaranteed!!
Send me an email munex007@yahoo.com
whatsapp :08032298246
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]

chrisviral:

Thanks.

Re: What Long Term Business Idea Would $100, 000 Be A Reasonable Amount For? by Josh4wod: 1:47am On Aug 20, 2017
chrisviral:

Thanks.

Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Go For Another Noodle More Economical,tasteful And Lasts Longer / 750k Loan For Paddy-rice Farming In North-eastern Nigeria / How To Earn Extra Income Anytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.