Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,916 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

A Typical Tuesday In Awka [MUST READ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Typical Tuesday In Awka [MUST READ] (560 Views)

IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos / The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Typical Tuesday In Awka [MUST READ] by megadeal: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2017
“People of God, the bible says in John 3:16 that for God so loved the World that he gave his only begotten son to come and die for our sins”, a man dressed in a worn out suit with a long tie that looked like a
farmers cutlass droned on. He seemed to be a very shy man but he would not allow his shyness to stop him from preaching the good news. He stared at the back of the drivers’ seat or out the window throughout the period he was.... Read more http://starmediabase.com/a-typical-tuesday-in-awka/

Re: A Typical Tuesday In Awka [MUST READ] by Afam4eva(m): 6:59am On Jan 07, 2017
Oga, that is a Lagos bus. Doesn't Awka have buses?

1 Like

Re: A Typical Tuesday In Awka [MUST READ] by Klinee: 8:06am On Jan 07, 2017
Afam4eva:
Oga, that is a Lagos bus. Doesn't Awka have buses?
What makes you think that it is a Lagos bus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Pretty Mike For Dehumanising Ladies / Buhari Is My Mentor, I Will Always Stand With Him – Ndume / Dead Bodies Of The Victims Of The Nigeria Airforce Bomb Blast To Be Buried Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.