Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Cyber Cafe Ready To Register 2017 Jamb Lets Meet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cyber Cafe Ready To Register 2017 Jamb Lets Meet (870 Views)

Upload Your Waec Result To Jamb Portal Without Going To Cyber Cafe / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber Cafe Ready To Register 2017 Jamb Lets Meet by Fedric(m): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2017
cafe ready and anticipating to register 2017 jamb lets meet.
i was able to register jamb last two years when i was working for my boss as a manager. now that i have my own center, it's on my mind to partake in it.
lets share ideas
what do you think of this year?
Re: Cyber Cafe Ready To Register 2017 Jamb Lets Meet by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2017
Fedric:
is it posible for cafe to register jamb this year? as of last year they were able to register through partnering with accredited centers.

What do you think of this year?
Yess .. Just buy TIME in any cyber cafe and goto Jamb.org.ng .
But right now UTME haven't started officially.

It can be registered via online.

Do you stay in aba , if yess , we can do it together cos I'll be registering for my friend.

You can as well do it yourself if you're familiar with the procedures.
Re: Cyber Cafe Ready To Register 2017 Jamb Lets Meet by Fedric(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2017
lady2lady:

Do you stay in aba , if yess , we can do it together cos I'll be registering for my friend.

yes am very familiar with the procedure as i have done it last two years.

am in lagos. i just opened a cumputer center. i wanted to know if it is posible this year
Re: Cyber Cafe Ready To Register 2017 Jamb Lets Meet by Fedric(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2017
lady2lady:

i think the procedure isn't as simple as you think. as of last year i downloaded the offline app, install it and activate it with the activation code gotten from accredited center. remember you need digital finger print.
Re: Cyber Cafe Ready To Register 2017 Jamb Lets Meet by trino: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2017
Projectchair Limited is a foremost educational service organization which was incorporated in 2015 to bridge the educational gap in the society through rendering unrivaled software solutions. In continuous expansion of our organization and in anticipation of the massive need of software solutions in part of the country where we might not be able to cover when UTME and SSCE registrations commence, we require the services of CBT Software distributors for all states of the federation. We currently have products in circulation for candidates for 2017 examination session. We are the sole provider of the testdriller software solutions namely Testdriller UTME 2017; Testdriller SSCE 2017 & Testdriller Android.

Requirement

- Must have a capital base of at least #50,000
- Must have a sales point in any state of the federation with functional address
- Must be a computer literate
- Must be ICT savvy
- Must have drive for sales
- Entrepreneurship spirit

If you possess the following attributes, please contact me on testdrillersoftwaresolutions@gmail.com or call me on 08034047666 ; 07058199231

Re: Cyber Cafe Ready To Register 2017 Jamb Lets Meet by trino: 12:13am On Jan 08, 2017
If you are in for a partnership, then contact me..We currently have a very good CBT UTME software called Testdriller UTME 2017. We currently need resellers basically CBT centres and other form of sales point where candidates can access and buy these softwares. Call me up, lets make some money together grin grin..Its a win win situation. See interface !

Mobile No: 08034047666;07058199231
Email: testdrillersoftwaresolutions@gmail.com

Re: Cyber Cafe Ready To Register 2017 Jamb Lets Meet by chime4u2: 6:41am On Jan 08, 2017
Fedric:
i think the procedure isn't as simple as you think. as of last year i downloaded the offline app, install it and activate it with the activation code gotten from accredited center. remember you need digital finger print.

Pls how do i get the activation code from you
Re: Cyber Cafe Ready To Register 2017 Jamb Lets Meet by Fedric(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
chime4u2:

Pls how do i get the activation code from you
the best way is to contact your nearest accredited center. they can help.

(1) (Reply)

Utme 2017 Important Notice / What Are The Importance Of Studying In Airforce Institute Of Technology Kaduna / How To Use Awaiting Result For Jamb 2017 CBT Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.