Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

4 Weeks Contract Job For Experienced Accountant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 4 Weeks Contract Job For Experienced Accountant (714 Views)

High Paying Contract Job Or State Civil Service: Which Should I Choose? / An Experienced Accountant Needed For Urgent Employment / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

4 Weeks Contract Job For Experienced Accountant by Tycoflu(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2017
Do you know any sound Accountant who probably is out of a job at the moment and does not mind being engaged with a firm for a short project (Timeline is 4 weeks, Saturdays inclusive).. If yes, please share this with such person.

Our client need two (2) external resource persons with minimum of 5years cognate experience to carry out an accounting engagement... 

This involves provision of reconciliation services and support with financial statement preparations.

There are 4 deliverables for the reconciliation exercise, and include:

• Process documentation

• Accounting entries documentation

• Reconciled Account Balances, signed and dated by the preparer and reviewer

• Filing of all relevant support documents

Ideally the candidates should meet the following predetermined criteria:

(i) Good understanding of accounting practices and standards (IFRS)

(ii) Critical thinking and questioning mindset

(iii) High level use of analytic tools especially Microsoft Excel

(iv) Good communication skills - oral and writing, especially report writing

Share resume with me (ijeoma.nkwonta@globalprofilers.com), subject of mail should be External Consultant. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Re: 4 Weeks Contract Job For Experienced Accountant by aroo(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2017
I have sent in my Cv and I am available as soon as possible,i have 6 years of working experience. Am looking forward to hearing from you soon. My number 09063905573.
Thank you.
Re: 4 Weeks Contract Job For Experienced Accountant by Tycoflu(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2017
aroo:
I have sent in my Cv and I am available as soon as possible,i have 6 years of working experience. Am looking forward to hearing from you soon. My number 09063905573.
Thank you.
Boss no be me dey recruit oh! Na my friend way be HR personnel dey do am.

Leventis Foundation (nigeria) Ltd/gte Latest 2017 Recruitment (6 Vacant Position / Freelance Marketers Needed At Glance Media Enterprise / Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Programme 2017

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6