Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Registration Of Business Name - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Registration Of Business Name (535 Views)

Ponzi/Scam/Fraud Schemes Fronting Forex Trading As Their Line Of Business. / With A One Time Registration Of 3k You Can End Ur Unending Need For Cash! / Business Name and Limited by shares Company Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registration Of Business Name by Sibatoconsult: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2017
PART B – Registration of Business Names

1. Registration of Business Names

Search for availability of name
Submission of duly completed statutory forms with two passport sized photographs of each applicant attached to the form
Payment of filing fees at the Corporate Affairs Commission
2. Application form clearly stating:-

The name of the business
3. Note:

Individual/Proprietors can register business names without the services of the legal practitioner,chartered Accountant or Chartered Secretary.
Contact me: sibatoconsult@gmail.com
Re: Registration Of Business Name by Sibatoconsult: 1:10am On Feb 26, 2017
PART B – Registration of Business Names

1. Registration of Business Names

Search for availability of name
Submission of duly completed statutory forms with two passport sized photographs of each applicant attached to the form
Payment of filing fees at the Corporate Affairs Commission
2. Application form clearly stating:-

The name of the business
3. Note:

Register your business name
Contact me: sibatoconsult@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Forget MMM: Nigerian Domain Investor Sold The Domain Name Gud.com For $32,000 / Will I Crash Like MMM? Honest Advice Please. / Safe Money Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.