Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos (26333 Views)

Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) / Akeredolu Commissions Classroom With Modern Toilet For Public School (Photos) / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2017
This is really encouraging. Pictured is a young lady identified as Peace Orukari from Kalama compound, Sabageria Community in Kolokuma/Opokuma Local Government Area of Bayelsa State -who drives tricycle a.k.a 'Keke' to raise money for her education. The young entrepreneur reportedly revealed that said she entered into the business due to how tough life has been for her and her family... She also revealed that she struggled to finish secondary school selling recharge cards and hawking oranges. We wish her the best in her future endeavours.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/meet-pretty-lady-who-drives-keke-to.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2017
she's still fresh despite her struggles

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by 7agaza(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2017
aiit
Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2017
God bless your hustle dear

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2017
deletablegal.... Come and see a fellow lady ooo.
Instead of parading your well used commercial waist round nairaland like Agege bread seller.
I adore ladies that work harder, they eventually become overwhelmingly successful than their counterparts.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by speedyconnect3: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2017
ftp will comment for pesin following
Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2017
Pretty girl. God bless and crown all your effort

Check my signature for affordable and durable window blinds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by WatchinginHD(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by Sweetguy25: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2017
Ijaw women - strong and resilient.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by temitemi1(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2017
super woman.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by fhelihx(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2017
Never give up..I like her reasoning despite her circumstances she's still strong..

8 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by Danjuma827(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2017
I love her strong spirit she really deserve a lovely award for that.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by AfroMighty(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2017
Sister your hustle shall pay

8 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by yemzyray01(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2017
Knew she was the one before clicking on the topic....Once entered her Keke on nikton road in yenagoa. God bless ur hustle

8 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by Raphael81(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2017
Wow I remember this lady, she is so hardworking and friendly, God bless your hustle she is the woman of Proverbs 31......[color=#000099][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by Nutase: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2017
#Girl power #Dignity in labour cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by ugoland2013: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2017
Very important for Africans! wink shocked

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by shininglite(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2017
God bless your hustle bae any man that marries you has an asset in his hand's

Not like many hungry girl's asking for recharge card upandan

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by andresia(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2017
Justdulla:
deletablegal.... Come and see a fellow lady ooo.
Instead of parading your well used commercial waist round nairaland like Agege bread seller.
I adore ladies that work harder, they eventually become overwhelmingly successful than their counterparts.

Badt guy
Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
How not to give a f***k

1 Like

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by Sammez94: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
This is really encouraging. Pictured is a young lady identified as Peace Orukari from Kalama compound, Sabageria Community in Kolokuma/Opokuma Local Government Area of Bayelsa State -who drives tricycle a.k.a 'Keke' to raise money for her education. The young entrepreneur reportedly revealed that said she entered into the business due to how tough life has been for her and her family... She also revealed that she struggled to finish secondary school selling recharge cards and hawking oranges. We wish her the best in her future endeav

Sourcee; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/meet-pretty-lady-who-drives-keke-to.html

Wait....Is that not infinix
Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by gradeA(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dignity in Labour.
Unlike some nairaland ladies begging upandan for you to do Christmas for them as if it's their own birthday. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Is it hard to drive Keke
Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
I see TWO WORKING WOMEN, proud of them...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by serverconnect(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nice one. Huzle quntinue
Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by Moneyyy: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by DancingSkeleton(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
So angry Una know work wey i dey do to assist my parent for my school fee undecided
Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by BarakOkenny(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
More grease to your dìldo, my dear.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos by pedrilo: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pidgin2:
Is it hard to drive Keke
no its not hard, but its easier to be a hoe.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB To Remove Their 40 Marks And Cancel 2016/2017 UTME Exam / OAU Students Seen Sleeping On The Ground / Ssanu FUNAAB Celebrates VC's Birthday With Bread And Coke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.