Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project (5740 Views)

Standard Duplex Of 7 Rooms And A Bungalow Of 3 Bed Rooms For Sale / Construction Of 5bedroom Duplex With Pent/patio & Suspended 1flat@ibeju Lekki / Brand New 5 Units Of 5bedroom Terrace House For Sale @ Adeniyi Jones Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2017
Client:port Harcourt project
Structural engineer:Engineer Andy
5bedroom standard duplex

1 Share

Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2017
More pics

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2017
Pics to go
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2017
Another more pics

Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Badgers14: 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
Adegbulugbe:
Another more pics

Approximately how much was spent on this building?
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by mufutau55(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Adegbulugbe:
Another more pics

Lovely wardrobes. Nice building too.
We would have love to see more of the building constructions not just the finished project.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by topsy23: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
Good work and welcome boss
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
Badgers14:

Approximately how much was spent on this building?

approximately 60m cos of the taste of the client in some sanitaries accessories like the shower mixer and the kitchen accessories as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
mufutau55:

Lovely wardrobes. Nice building too.
We would have love to see more of the building constructions not just the finished project.

Hajji M.

here are the pictures from the foundation to DPC and also some of the block work to decking level

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
topsy23:
Good work and welcome boss

Thanks bro @ topsy
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by bugmenot: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2017

Nice job @adegbulugbe.

How much did you get the glass shower cubicle for? Is it real glass or plastic?

Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by ak22(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

here are the pictures from the foundation to DPC and also some of the block work to decking level

nice job bro . please can you share the plan draw with me please akiniyi22@gmail.com thanks
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
bugmenot:

Nice job @adegbulugbe.

How much did you get the glass shower cubicle for? Is it real glass or plastic?

yes it a real glass..not plastic at the rate of #125k it came with plastic base but I decided to firm a tiled base then place it on it cos the plastic base don't last
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
ak22:

nice job bro . please can you share the plan draw with me please akiniyi22@gmail.com thanks

no problem...I will do that.
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by ak22(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

no problem...I will do that.

thanks a lot
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2017
@ak22......plus can you resend your mail or give me a yahoo mail....this is giving issue to send you..
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by ibukunmak: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2017
please will like to ask if you can build a structure of 5 bedrooms similar to this for between 20m - 35m.

Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by ak22(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=Adegbulugbe post=52629163]@ak22......plus can you resend your mail or give me a yahoo mail....this is giving issue to send you..[/quo

nicholas.globalconcepts@yahoo.com
thank you Sir
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by ak22(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Adegbulugbe:
@ak22......plus can you resend your mail or give me a yahoo mail....this is giving issue to send you..

Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
ak22:

sent......pls do let me know Asap you got it.
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by ak22(m): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

ok I will thanks
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
Thanks to a niaralander for patronizing my work....a new project awarded...info update soon.......call for your perfect structure and good finishing @Paradox civil Engineering........08064059967..........paraconeng@yahoo.com.....THE BEST WE DELIVERED
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
ibukunmak:
please will like to ask if you can build a structure of 5 bedrooms similar to this for between 20m - 35m.

yes we can,it very possible.....But will require some question based on interior...as for structural that must be perfectly done without economizing.but other can be economize and it will look good and perfect

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by abouzaid: 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adegbulugbe:
Thanks to a niaralander for patronizing my work....a new project awarded...info update soon.......call for your perfect structure and good finishing @Paradox civil Engineering........08064059967..........paraconeng@yahoo.com.....THE BEST WE DELIVERED
can you give me the floor plan of the5bedroom duplex with a little breakdown of the cost of fittings used? send it to greenermodels@gmail.com.i hope you don't mind working as a subcontractor?
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
abouzaid:
can you give me the floor plan of the5bedroom duplex with a little breakdown of the cost of fittings used? send it to greenermodels@gmail.com.i hope you don't mind working as a subcontractor?

No problem...but what part of the fittings are you referring to?is it the toilet fittings<or the electrical or the Kitchens.pls specify so i will know what to send to your mail,thanks.
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by abouzaid: 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

No problem...but what part of the fittings are you referring to?is it the toilet fittings<or the electrical or the Kitchens.pls specify so i will know what to send to your mail,thanks.
send whatever you can, I'm not sure the intended client can afford that level of finishing, i want to prepare like two or three different estimates for him based on different levels of finishing.
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
abouzaid:
send whatever you can, I'm not sure the intended client can afford that level of finishing, i want to prepare like two or three different estimates for him based on different levels of finishing.

ok
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 7:38am On Jan 15, 2017
Another project comment by client.Mr Frances Dike

Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by ak22(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

thanks seen
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by ak22(m): 9:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

sir please I need some help of amendment on that drawing . plan can you help with just 5 bedrooms bungalow floor plan not duplex. because this of this recession time please but beautiful and not too big structure and the one of the room will separate from other four room for visitors
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

yes we can,it very possible.....But will require some question based on interior...as for structural that must be perfectly done without economizing.but other can be economize and it will look good and perfect

do you want to start soon or you just want to have it in mind?i
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
ak22:

sir please I need some help of amendment on that drawing . plan can you help with just 5 bedrooms bungalow floor plan not duplex. because this of this recession time please but beautiful and not too big structure and the one of the room will separate from other four room for visitors
no problem.....let me check my file and select for you,but it might not be soft copy,i will take i good shot nd send to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

** SHORT-LET : Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartment By Chevron.lekki .. N 45k Daily (+pix) / Award Winning Low-Cost Housing Technology Launches In Nigeria - Investors Wanted / Possible And Affordable House Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.