Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Antonio Conte Salutes Mikel's Time At Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Antonio Conte Salutes Mikel's Time At Chelsea (1153 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) / Mikel Obi Photo Of His Twin Daughters - Ava and Mia / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antonio Conte Salutes Mikel's Time At Chelsea by robosky02(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2017
Antonio Conte salutes Mikel's time at Chelsea

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has praised Mikel Obi’s contribution to ‘The Blues’ in the 10 years he was at the club.

Mikel has left for Chinese club Tianjin Teda after he lost his first-team place on arrival of Conte at Stamford Bridge.

Conte said he believes the move will be a new challenge for the Nigeria skipper after an eventful time at Chelsea.

“Mikel played many years with this club and won a lot. But there is a moment you want to change, get a new experience,” Conte said at a media briefing

“I wish for him and his family the best.”

The Nigeria midfielder joined Chelsea in 2006 after controversially opting out of a contract with Premier League rivals Manchester United.

Besides winning all the major honours in England, he also won the UEFA Champions League and Europa League.

cc: lalasticlala
http://africanfootball.com/news/676811/Antonio-Conte-salutes-Mikels-time-at-Chelsea

Re: Antonio Conte Salutes Mikel's Time At Chelsea by robosky02(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2017
Mikel years in Chelsea

Re: Antonio Conte Salutes Mikel's Time At Chelsea by robosky02(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2017
Re: Antonio Conte Salutes Mikel's Time At Chelsea by robosky02(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2017
What do you think?
is conte right to hail mikel after freezing him out his squad?

Lets go there….
ItsQuinn, safarigirl, shizzy7, AngelAhnie, Smellymouth, Mediapace, refiner(, suwalee, optional1, vivianblog1, cruzita, klexycole, VickyRotex(, blueto, TheSuperNerd, mikron, TonyeBarcanist, Ajibel, honeric01

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte Salutes Mikel's Time At Chelsea by optional1(f): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mikel the Legend...

Miss you already in the Blue jersey...

Mikel always remain my chelsea crush and one of the reason i choose Chelsea as my first and only love club.

Make More Money-MMM
Re: Antonio Conte Salutes Mikel's Time At Chelsea by suwalee(f): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Well its normal tho the same boss that sacked u is the same one that would hail u at ur send forth
robosky02:

What do you think?

Lets go there….
ItsQuinn, safarigirl, shizzy7, AngelAhnie, Smellymouth, Mediapace, refiner(, suwalee, optional1, vivianblog1, cruzita, klexycole, VickyRotex(, blueto, TheSuperNerd, mikron, TonyeBarcanist, Ajibel, honeric01
Re: Antonio Conte Salutes Mikel's Time At Chelsea by mikron(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
robosky02:

What do you think?

Lets go there….
dont mind him, hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: Antonio Conte Salutes Mikel's Time At Chelsea by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mikel is one of the reasons I'm a Chelsea fan,I felt like crying yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Antonio Conte Salutes Mikel's Time At Chelsea by braine(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Good move from Mikel.
Re: Antonio Conte Salutes Mikel's Time At Chelsea by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
He was an important player, but you consistently froze him out of every competitive games, when the news men ask you about mikel, you claim he is injured, but how did ‘injured’ mikel feature for Nigeria against Algeria and Zambia?

Even if he ‘wasn't fit for your formation’ why not at least feature him for few minutes to the end of a match?

Mr Coach, enough already, he is gone now, so you should be happy you finally got rid of him.
Re: Antonio Conte Salutes Mikel's Time At Chelsea by pamcode(m): 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
People what do you want him to say. there is something called courtesy peeps. Conte might not have needed him as a player but am sure he had nothing against him personally plus mikel is part of chelsea's legends so he has to respet him so drop all this sentiments.

(1) (Reply)

Bellator 173 Live TV Online / Panthers Vs Saints Live Stream / Join Me Today And Let's Beat The Bookies As Usual.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.