Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,324 members, 7,839,549 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Hope I’ve Made You Proud – Michelle Obama Delivers An Emotional Final Speech A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hope I’ve Made You Proud – Michelle Obama Delivers An Emotional Final Speech A (422 Views)

Tears As Ibidun Ighodalo’s Daughter, Zenan Delivers An Emotional Speech / Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy: "I’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him" / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hope I’ve Made You Proud – Michelle Obama Delivers An Emotional Final Speech A by currentbase: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are counting the days to the end of their stay in the White House and Michelle has given her final speech.
The 52-year-old First Lady delivered her remarks during a ceremony honoring the 2017 School Counselor of the Year in the East Room of the White House on Friday (January 6) in Washington, DC... Read full details here... http://gistmonitor..com.ng/2017/01/i-hope-ive-made-you-proud-michelle.html

Re: I Hope I’ve Made You Proud – Michelle Obama Delivers An Emotional Final Speech A by boseshalom(f): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
you have done ur best, now leave d best to Trump

(1) (Reply)

4 Days To Go, Nollywood Actor, Mr Latin Warns MMM Not To Disappoint Nigerians / Davido Chilling With Gabon President / Nigerians Slams Boko Haram's Leader, Shekau After UNIMAID Was Bombed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.