Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,685 members, 7,858,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

How's Your End? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How's Your End? (313 Views)

Depend On God's Love. That Challenge Will Not See Your End. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How's Your End? by femixyz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hi beloved, I'm certain you're aware the year 2017 is rolling out fast enough. I spoke with my boss yesterday and he said, "It appears this year's going move very fast." Of course you know that everyday will still have 24hours in it, but what you spend doing with the 24hours of each day will determine the outcome of the year for you. So the question is, how exactly do you plan to improve your livelihood this year?
I need not remind you that in all things, you must allow the Holy Spirit to guide you, because we're in delicate times. And if you don't have Him (the Holy Spirit), then your beat bet is to accept Christ into your heart right now.
This year, you must be prepared to serve; serve diligently and distinctly. Serve in your local church, serve your community; put something on the table that will benefit somebody somewhere.
If you're working for somebody else, then think of investing in something that won't affect you much; because you need to grow rich and you do that by investing and reinvesting.
I may not tell you what to invest in, because there are thousands of them. However, i encourage you to look around you for problems to solve and within you (and your reach) for resources available to solve them: then connect the two. Don't invest where you can be choked but where you'll have some air; but in all, be led by the Spirit. Don't make noise this year, but make moves.
One thing I'm sure of is this: if you are a saint and you're willing to serve, this year is your year of light and you will blossom._PEACE!

http://www.olaoluwaelijah.com

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat Don’tspare Yourself On Divine Instructions - Isaiah 54:2, Acts 20:28 / Mssn Oau Jihad Week / Only You Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.