Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Naija Travel Agencies - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Naija Travel Agencies (682 Views)

Rip Off Alert!!!! Beware Of Travel Agencies And Their Exploits! / Review Of Online Travel Agencies In Nigeria / Working In Dubai - List Of Verified And Legitimate Recruitment Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Travel Agencies by olachy: 8:16am On Nov 23, 2009
Can anyone help, i plan on spendin the holidays in some exotic place, heheee, well mtbe not so exotic but ghana, SA, gambia, egypt or smthn, any help with travel a gencies that can huk that up for me? grin
Re: Naija Travel Agencies by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2009
Olachy, you don't need a Travel Agent to get you holiday deals. He / she will merely look on the 'net, same as you would, and add their cut.

I wouldn't class Egypt or any other North African destination as non-exotic though, their entry requirements may be a bit stricter than West African destinations.
Re: Naija Travel Agencies by olachy: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2009
siena, yah well, i was thnkin of a tour or smthn, i dnt wanna go to a place iv neve bn too all by myself, u dig, but thnks fr the info yeah,
Re: Naija Travel Agencies by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2009
Olachy, going to a new place all by yourself, is part of the fun. It's all part of being independent, a free spirit.

I was 17 the first time I went to a different country on my own, and it was a blast. cool

(1) (Reply)

Is Canadian Private Visa Achievable? / Tour Israel / What Is The Diifference Between Visa Agent And A Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.