Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Free New Year Brain Training Saturday002 Series Don't Miss It! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Free New Year Brain Training Saturday002 Series Don't Miss It! (1125 Views)

New Year Brain Training Puzzles Thursday003 Series / Free New Year Brain Training From Puzzlesplanet: Thursday002 Puzzles / Free New Year Brain Training From Puzzlesplanet: Monday 002 Puzzles. Don't Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free New Year Brain Training Saturday002 Series Don't Miss It! by bamasite(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dear puzzles planet fan,
It is another Saturday again and I hope you are all doing very good! We keep to our promise of ensuring you are Presented with new set of mental brain training puzzles on every Monday, Thursday and Saturday at the cost of .......you guess it......FREE!!!
Today is Saturday and so we are ready to take you to the mental gym, why not come along with us and let us make your brain happy as we present to you:
FREE NEW YEAR BRAIN TRAINING FROM PUZZLES PLANET: SATURDAY 002 SERIES!

Our mental gym today is a very light workout session. Simply unscramble the following letters and form a word:

1. A C I N S T T Y

2. A D I I N O R S T T

3. A I L L N N T

4. E E E H I N N N T T

5. A A D M R

Keep your answers coming, feel free to share with your friends and family and let the brain training continue!

GET MORE FREE BRAIN TRAINING PUZZLES HERE: www.puzzlesplanet..com
Re: Free New Year Brain Training Saturday002 Series Don't Miss It! by bamasite2: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
*MONDAY004 BRAIN TRAINING EXERCISE IS SO EXCITING!*

*YOU WILL LOVE IT. DO IT NOW.*

*first correct answer well explained as comment on the blog gets free recharge card of your choosing! What are you waiting for?*

MONDAY004 BRAIN TRAINING EXERCISE HERE
Share with all your contacts and they will thank you for it......

(1) (Reply)

God Eater 2 Got Cracked By Denuvo / Pick The Odd One Out / Looking For GTA V In Abeokuta, Ogun State (PC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.