Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

I Have 5 Reason Why Music Is Important No 3 Will Shock You... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Have 5 Reason Why Music Is Important No 3 Will Shock You... (448 Views)

Why Music Artist Don't Need A Record Label See What They Need / Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World / Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have 5 Reason Why Music Is Important No 3 Will Shock You... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
http://imusic.com.ng/2017/01/07/why-music-is-important-no-3-reason-will-shock-you/

Music Is the Perfect Way to Communicate Word of Love
Probably, you have been searching for a way to reignite love and passion in your relationship with your spouse that is simply because you have not tried music. Really, no matter the pain in the heart of your spouse, the best solvent you need to melt the pain and replace the space with love and passion is simply gentle and soft music. In fact, music is love, peace, passion, creativity and music is capable of enchanting both the heart of man and God

http://imusic.com.ng/2017/01/07/why-music-is-important-no-3-reason-will-shock-you/

www.imusic.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid X Drake - Come Closer / [fresh Music] Opeyemi X Kelly Hansome- How We Roll(freestyle). Cc @opeyemi_music / Alimosho Community Choir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.