Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

This Pretty Girl Took A Selfie In Her Very DIRTY Room..see The Hilarious Respons - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Pretty Girl Took A Selfie In Her Very DIRTY Room..see The Hilarious Respons (10216 Views)

Bouncer Carries Teni On His Back To Her Hotel Room. See Reactions / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" / Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Pretty Girl Took A Selfie In Her Very DIRTY Room..see The Hilarious Respons by Xbursta(m): 1:05am On Jan 08, 2017
grin

Re: This Pretty Girl Took A Selfie In Her Very DIRTY Room..see The Hilarious Respons by slinkman(m): 1:25am On Jan 08, 2017
What a lady, ... an open bag of marshmallow and a rat plus a dirty waffle maker , all in one room? Blehhhh...
Re: This Pretty Girl Took A Selfie In Her Very DIRTY Room..see The Hilarious Respons by overtlyderanged: 2:04am On Jan 08, 2017
The sighting of that rat was quite deep
Re: This Pretty Girl Took A Selfie In Her Very DIRTY Room..see The Hilarious Respons by pwettiejay(f): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2017
shocked For real?? ?
Re: This Pretty Girl Took A Selfie In Her Very DIRTY Room..see The Hilarious Respons by LilTyRoNe: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2017
The IDGAF Crew are back praiz jesus i missed you guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True? Ini Edo Arrested In Uk For Drugs / Oxlade Sextape Leaked Online | 3mins Full Video / Mercy Johnson Said Her Gown Cost 10,000 Dollars Nawa Ohh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.