Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Last Generation Has Failed This Generation Woefully Part - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Generation Has Failed This Generation Woefully Part (344 Views)

BREAKING!!! Ekiti Election : APC Fails Woefully In Another Ward! (photos) / "Even Morons Know Buhari Has Failed" - Obasanjo / Last Generation Parents, Has Failed This Generation Woefully;part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Generation Has Failed This Generation Woefully Part by Beadysworld: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Without knowing that without have gone through that lean of life, they will not be where they are today, what they went through in life, build their confidence in them and in God, character,endurance ,hope,trust and patience to strive more out of life etc
In spite of all these, only few of us can defend our certificate, if you asked me today, I will tell you that most of those certificate we carry about, that is deceiving us, are all ordinary papers, which many of us are carrying about answering names, just to fulfilled the battered dreams of our parents.
My grand Mother her blessed memory was very intelligent woman and has not seen the four-walls of class room, said, we get intelligent at home while brilliancy can be bought with money. I laugh then, now i know better.
Many of us today lack intelligence, but in pursuit of brilliancy,and what can brilliancy do for us without intelligence, that is where you and i are today.(many are suffering for the mistakes of few)

A man with good intelligence can survive more better than a man with brilliancy.
Members of Grade 1 cared for their parents and children, they have regards for humanity but Grade 2 are still struggling to find their feet at age 30 and. This is because their parents practically did everything for them,
Starting from:
Getting Schools for them, getting spouse for them, preparing for their marriage and hosting/arranging it, paying house rent for them, buying cars for them, getting/securing jobs opportunity for them, getting house help for them, booking for flight ticket for them, buying property for them, and making decisions for them, the worst is speaking/thinking for them hey!. uwa
Ready more in beadysworld.tv

(1) (Reply)

NUPENG To Begin 3-day Warning Strike Soon / [PHOTOS] 76-year-old Former Community Chairman Strangled To Death / Nnamani Dumps PDP For APC, Says 'if That Makes Me An Opportunist, So Be It'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.