Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

5800 Xpress Music - Screen Blurred Need Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5800 Xpress Music - Screen Blurred Need Help (1211 Views)

A Downloadable 5130 Xpress Music Firmware / 5800 Xpress Music Downgrading Firmware Procedure / Download All Games For S60v5 5800 N97 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5800 Xpress Music - Screen Blurred Need Help by swazzy07: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2009
Every time I lock the screen or the display goes dark after the phone isnt used, when I try to unlock the screen, it goes blurry, and only works if I turn the phone off then back on again. But as soon as the screen locks again, the same problem occurs! please i need solutioin
Re: 5800 Xpress Music - Screen Blurred Need Help by dragnet: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2009
define blurry. . .
. . .but my guess is, faulty lcd. . .u in Lagos ?
Re: 5800 Xpress Music - Screen Blurred Need Help by aieromon(m): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2009
Oops,your batch had a hardware issue with the LCD.this batch was produced somewhere in UAE and was recalled after numerous complaints.These malfucntioning sets were replaced free of charge.i've got someone with this same problem.
His tips -Whenever you are actively makin' use of the fone e.g browsing,always make sure the backlight never goes off.you can do this by multitaskin' or tappin' the screen.he's been managing it like this for 3months after it spent 4months in a nokia care centre.
@dragnet
It's more like a rainbow screen.Different bands of colours crossin' the screen from one end to the other.
Re: 5800 Xpress Music - Screen Blurred Need Help by dragnet: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2009
aieromon:

Oops,your batch had a hardware issue with the LCD.this batch was produced somewhere in UAE and was recalled after numerous complaints.These malfucntioning sets were replaced free of charge.i've got someone with this same problem.
His tips -Whenever you are actively makin' use of the fone e.g browsing,always make sure the backlight never goes off.[/b]you can do this by multitaskin' or tappin' the screen.he's been managing it like this for 3months after it spent 4months in a nokia care centre.
@dragnet
It's more like a rainbow screen[b].Different bands of colours crossin' the screen from one end to the other.

I once had same problem wit my N73 back then n I used dat same tip for a while b4 I finally replaced d lcd. . .thanks
. . . I wonder whats with nokia n replacment. . . . . Just last week, they also called back some batch of chargers.

(1) (Reply)

Xperia X10i Casing/housing Needed / 2go For Android / Your Reviews On DSTV Wireless Drifta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.