Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do (893 Views)

Obasanjo Was Appointed President, Not Elected - Abiola's Daughter (video) / Obasanjo Was Appointed President;not Elected President.-abiola Daughter / Obasanjo Was Appointed President, Not Elected – Abiola’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do by sirpatrick(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hello Folks I was wondering if you were given the opportunity to be president of Nigeria for a month what are the first five things you will do, as for me this is what I have to say
1)Agriculture
I will create a scheme where all youths irrespective of your tribe or religion will have access to six acres of land for farming to a single individual providing the necessary farm implement and market for their produce, total money realize from the sale of your products the government will retain 10 percent of it I believe this will go a long way in making agriculture attractive and create employment for our youths

2)Tourism
I will put the person of Donald duke as the minister of tourism and culture, promote massive advertising for our local tourism industry I believe a man of Donald duke knows what to do when it comes to tourism

3)infrastructures
I will make Abuja to be among the cleanest city in Nigeria, operation green no red earth should be seen in Abuja flowers massive interlocking of the all city, one month is not much but can go a long way putting things in order
4)Power
I will put professor Barth naji as minister of power I will stop the importation of generators of any kind, I believe with this policy I believe with this policy even the rich will be affected and everyhand will be on deck to make sure their is power we have suffered enough

5)health
I will make abortion legal nationwide and free treatment for all pregnant women, encourage the use of traditional medicine along side English medicine
Thank you I will drop my pen now I believe everyone is entitled to their ideas philosophy
Re: If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do by BEENUEL(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
I will order an assassin from Russian for some menial job...at least eradicate the oldies grin grin grin

Nah play oooo.....I will make my Uncle the CBN governor, I will make my mum, Minister for old women affairs(New ministry created by me), I will make all my friends CEOs of Public org...and I will swoop in 3billion Dollars into a Panama bank account. grin...Et Et ete ete cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do by WatchinginHD(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
I won't give fvcks
Re: If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do by DrRasheed: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Politics is dirty OP. Stop dreaming.. y not a local chairman..?
Re: If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do by Emycord: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Simplest question i:ll be a nigerian president for one month. Thats all i:ll do. Op abeg these 5 things you will do in 5 months? Eh hmmm even liar mohammed turn catholic priest and hear ur confession. Conclusion op can lie
Re: If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do by sirpatrick(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Emycord:
Simplest question i:ll be a nigerian president for one month. Thats all i:ll do. Op abeg these 5 things you will do in 5 months? Eh hmmm even liar mohammed turn catholic priest and hear ur confession. Conclusion op can lie
I it's just my ideas when you dream dream big
Re: If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do by Sibrah: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
I will probe Jonathan and his men, recover huge funds and remain a true hero thereafter . . . Lol
Re: If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
If I were to be a president for a month, I'll settle every body so they can calm down, when I'v finished settling every body, the remaining change, I'll go and buy another country, then leave you all to k1ll yourselves.
Re: If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do by appini: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
I will be shouting kworuption anywhere I go throughout the whole month.
Re: If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
It will take me eight months to form a cabinet, which means no cabinet grin
I will chase out all investors by chanting kwaraption and who to jail grin
I will empower my region grin only to kill as will
I will make one nairaland equal one dollar shocked
I will keep shekau flag in aso rock
I will make sure hunger kills all

Oh my am Buhari cry cry

Re: If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do by Mathemagician1(m): 1:37am On Jan 08, 2017
-conduct a referendum in the South-East ASAP. Igbos gotta leave this unproductive union so that they can focus on their plan to start producing pencils by 2020.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do by coolscott(m): 2:14am On Jan 08, 2017
sirpatrick:
Hello Folks I was wondering if you were given the opportunity to be president of Nigeria for a month what are the first five things you will do, as for me this is what I have to say
1)Agriculture
I will create a scheme where all youths irrespective of your tribe or religion will have access to six acres of land for farming to a single individual providing the necessary farm implement and market for their produce, total money realize from the sale of your products the government will retain 10 percent of it I believe this will go a long way in making agriculture attractive and create employment for our youths

2)Tourism
I will put the person of Donald duke as the minister of tourism and culture, promote massive advertising for our local tourism industry I believe a man of Donald duke knows what to do when it comes to tourism

3)infrastructures
I will make Abuja to be among the cleanest city in Nigeria, operation green no red earth should be seen in Abuja flowers massive interlocking of the all city, one month is not much but can go a long way putting things in order
4)Power
I will put professor Barth naji as minister of power I will stop the importation of generators of any kind, I believe with this policy I believe with this policy even the rich will be affected and everyhand will be on deck to make sure their
5)health
I will make abortion legal nationwide and free treatment for all pregnant women, encourage the use of traditional medicine alongidEngl
Thank you I will drop my pebelieve everyone is entitled to their ideas philosophy
If I find any constitutional path to ensuring Buhari doesn't come back after the one month is over, I will pursue it vigorously.

The north can produce good leaders. Buhari is just a bad one bringing a bad name to northern leadership.
Re: If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do by richeso: 3:03am On Jan 08, 2017
i will make the power sector to be working.

just give Nigerians light and all problem is solved.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do by UnknownT: 7:19am On Jan 08, 2017
I will probe Buhari's goffment
Re: If You Are Appointed President For A Month What Will You Do by sirpatrick(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2017
coolscott:

If I find any constitutional path to ensuring Buhari doesn't come back after the one month is over, I will pursue it vigorously.

The north can produce good leaders. Buhari is just a bad one bringing a bad name to northern leadership.
am a fan of buhari I believe he has good intentions for our dear country, the issues I have with his government is policy somersault they should stick to one policy

(1) (Reply)

Aisha To Dump Buhari As Okonjo-iweala,diezani Start New Political Party For 2019 / HAPPENING NOW: Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With OBJ / See How Twitter User Mocked PDP With #apcbelike Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.