Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram (36566 Views)

Eniola Badmus And A Toke Makinwa Fan Fight Dirty Over Bikini Photos / Banky W Looks Dirty On Set Of A New Movie As A Corper (photos) / Adekunle Gold And Fan Fight On Social Media. His Response Was Epic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by dyabman(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
issokay

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by KingAfo(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

Na me and you dey watch the mojo abi? cheesy
Only you!! Where you screenshot this?
Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by DjAndroid: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
The guy is more mature than freeze. He intelligently bashed Freeze but Freeze was just using insults to defend himself.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by explicite(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
MrWhaley:
That 'Fan' just had a reply for everything. grin

not just replies....

But EPIC and WELL DISHED OUT replies.....

It was Legendary.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by cruz419(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dat light skin idot dont just know wen to stop ever since his wife beat him up e has been acting lyk a ship without bo shapard e deserves d bashing jare,,remove d log in ur before helping some one else truth be told dey buy private jet and all sort but wat about u who wear a wrist watch costing million,,can still make a difference by spend even half dat amount on d less privilage and it will make a huge difference in dere life,,,funny part is people lyk freze or wat ever is is name will do worse wen dey got dat wealth and power!!!! sad angry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by teebillz: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Well,

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
I get one stone I no know who I go stone first between this freeze guy and Ben Bruce angry

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by pressplay411(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
SexyNairalander:
omg

this is interesting. . .the fan really mean am

Lol @ fight dirty.
What they do? Bust a *bullet emoji* at each other? Please OP change that misnomer on your title.
Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by freezyprinzy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
.....Lol op didn't post all...The part where the fan told freeze that he can't even pay a 'slut' to stick with him for life! grin.......The guy enter freeze shaaaaaaaa hehehehehe
Savage!!!!
lol freeze dn suffer

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by Smithycool(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
Booked.
Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by Merveille(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Jazz

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by ychris: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
Seriously searching for fuvks to give..
MAD MAN! grin grin

This ur fu*k get as e be o. grin

Ur case is different...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by sleeknick: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2017

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by Smellymouth: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
ychris:
MAD MAN! grin grin

This ur fu*k get a e be o grin

Ur case is different...

Hahahaha.. Baba, I saw Doctorfitz and comradespade hiding the fuvks there o.. grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
I don't know the Freeze but I like him already.

Way to go Man, help educate the sheeple.
Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by Prodigy4ever: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
that FAN must be an INDUSTRIAL FAN...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2017

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by fiyin47(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
This guy na grown full
Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by enniefamzy(f): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
trust me dat guy has got more Dan half of d components dat make up a brain dat daddy freeze can never acquire till he dies.... all dis Yeye pple....blaming pastors for d conditions of the chibok girls, Ohhhh I forgot God has blinded ur eyes to things like dat so u won't av to make changes too. If they asked u, u would say U've got bills to pay, even GOs too have so many commitments in front of dem

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by Gebbson007(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Smh

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by ayamAgenius: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
The so called fan appears more composed and articulate than freeze. Freeze na correct guy but he sld be mindful of his social media activities. I don't like what I see coming his way if he refuses to stop
Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
That was utter savagery from the fan I can't believe it. What he said was right but he could not pass a simple question posed by that dude, it is not a must you assist chibok girls but at least make a change in a poor man's life @ Daddy freeze and Daddy GO's. But that fan was brutal

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by profmallor: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
A noticed a long time ago that Freeze is a big baby really. Funny enough most people who dish out insults can't stomach same when being given to them. THat Fan is so much matured and his responses were hitting home like laser guided missiles.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by Kingdolo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
justscorchone:
I get one stone I no know who I go stone first between this freeze guy and Ben Bruce angry

MA nigga!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by Obdk: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Make i log on twitter hammer fridge abi freezer small
Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by emerged01(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
I can't even attach Daddy to that silly freeze. The guy has no brain. How can you abuse someone's father because you have issue with the person. Freeze is mad!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by Doctorfitz: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahaha.. Baba, I saw Doctorfitz and comradespade hiding the fuvks there o.. grin

Bros I hail Ooo, me keh? c my hand Ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by Mzflow(f): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
Freeze is a fowl
Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by Kayswat(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
NaijaMutant:
That guy can't be Daddy Freeze's fan but a mentor grin

Chai........ See the way he took him to the cleaners grin

Lesson : if you get bad mouth don't assume you're a champion cos one day you'll know you're only a learner undecided
I swear the fan no chill at all. He gave daddy freeze fatality

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
I especially love that guy's first statement

Freeze was just saying nonsense..... Who doesn't have a brain?
Re: Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram by Freestainworld(m): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
am not surprised, when someone is answering freeze what do you expect? of course immobile brains, blocked brains.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) / Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter / Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.