Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

You've Got To See This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You've Got To See This (753 Views)

You've Got To Read This.. It's Really Important. / Quit The Desperate Job Hunt, If You've Got 3k I'l Help U Get 30k, No Hype / If You've Got An Iphone Or Android Ios 10 Get In Here To Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You've Got To See This by vinee09(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
Please am in need of any job offer for entry level. Am an ssce holder based in nyanya, abuja. I've experience in cleaning and housekeeping but will welcome any job offer
Please do contact me if you have any job offer for me: vineemoses@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance
Re: You've Got To See This by Asake1759(f): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2017
Check the entry level job tread and Abuja jobs tread. You should find something suitable there. God speed. grin

2 Likes

Re: You've Got To See This by vinee09(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2017
Asake1759:
Check the entry level job tread and Abuja jobs tread. You should find something suitable there. God speed. grin

Pls be explicit. Where precisely do u recommend? I've tried google searching all to no avail

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This C.V Combination Ok For A Private School Teaching Work? / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Vacancy In Oil And Gas Sector In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.