Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Meet The Next Governor Of OYO State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Next Governor Of OYO State (2111 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State? / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Next Governor Of OYO State by dekhamz(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
[/i]
Barister Abdur-Raheem Adebayo Shittu
The current minister of communication will be the next governor of Oyo State by the special grace of God.
with the other region of oyo sate side lineng the oyo okeogun people despite the human resources and population,this time d people as request for a proper balancing so as to enhance and foster the unity of the state.[i]
Re: Meet The Next Governor Of OYO State by ghadaphy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
watching in 3d
Re: Meet The Next Governor Of OYO State by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
On your own.
Re: Meet The Next Governor Of OYO State by kayzat: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
dekhamz:
[/i]
The current minister of communication will be the next governor of Oyo State by the special grace of God.
with the other region of oyo sate side lineng the oyo okeogun people despite the human resources and population,this time d people as request for a proper balancing so as to enhance and foster the unity of the state.[i]

How is his performance so far as a minister

That man is incompetent to even be a baale ( Village head ) talkless of a governor
Re: Meet The Next Governor Of OYO State by tolu24(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Don't decieve your self bimbokolade is the next governor of oyostate.
Re: Meet The Next Governor Of OYO State by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
Engr Seyi Makinde...
Re: Meet The Next Governor Of OYO State by orimsamsam(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
dekhamz:
[/i]

God forbid. I hate fanatics
Moreover Oyo state politics is quite different from other state. There is no way the presidency can have its way in Oyo state. The next governor of Oyo state is an Ibadan man
Re: Meet The Next Governor Of OYO State by orimsamsam(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
kayzat:

How is his performance so far as a minister

That man is incompetent to even be a baale ( Village head ) talkless of a governor
don't mind op. Shittu is clueless and is not worthy to be a LGA chairman. The fruit shittu is reaping naw is that he was with buhari when bihari was in anpp, he went with bihari to CPC.

So buhari consider shittu a core loyalist which will serve his interest in Oyo state
Re: Meet The Next Governor Of OYO State by Lescott7(m): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Bayo shittu is nobody in Oyo state politics, being a minister doesn't make him have a bright chance come 2019. I am happy to tell you he can't even win in Oke-ogun, that he comes from. Bayo shittu was appointed as a minister to my own best knowledge because he was of the defunct CPC and not because he is known in Oyo state politics.
Don't forget Bayo shittu is one of the incompetent ministers in buhari's cabinet.
Re: Meet The Next Governor Of OYO State by DIKEnaWAR: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Choco choco choco chocolate! Roof !! Kingdom!!!

They have started a55 locking as usual
Re: Meet The Next Governor Of OYO State by yarimo(m): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2017
ADEBAYO ALAO AKALA governor oyo state 2019 or no election .
Re: Meet The Next Governor Of OYO State by dekhamz(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2017
Public Offices held •Barr. Bayo Shittu was an Honourable Member of the Oyo State House of Assembly in the Second Republic and he was there between October 1979 and September, 1983 •Barr. Bayo Shittu was the Oyo State Commissioner for Information, Culture and Home Affairs (in the Olunloyo administration) Between  October and December, 1983 •Barr. Bayo Shittu was the attorney General and Oyo State Commissioner for Justice (in the Ladoja government) •Barr. Bayo Shittu was a member of the National Political Reforms Conference in 2005 Mr. Abdur-Raheen Adebayo Shittu

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/ministerial-nominee-abdur-raheem-adebayo-shittu-cv/
Re: Meet The Next Governor Of OYO State by dekhamz(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2017
God willing he will be d next governor of oyo state.## gbam!!!

(1) (Reply)

See The Instructions President Buhari Gave Service Chiefs Before He Left The Cou / 5 Reasons, Tuface' Planned Protest, Would Be A Massive Flop / Biafra:I’m Not Deceiving Igbos,Governor Okorocha Has Mental Problem–Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.