Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (51541 Views)

Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Difference Between Holiness And Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2018
I REPEAT, THERE MUST BE SACRIFICE/SACRIFICES BEFORE MORTALS CAN APPEASE
IMMORTALS. APPARENTLY, AFTER THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,
GOD IS NO LONGER IN NEED OF BURNT SACRIFICES TO APPEASE HIM, AS WERE DONE IN
OLD TESTAMENT. HOWEVER, SINCE SACRIFICES ARE COMPULSORY, HERE ARE 3 MAJOR
SACRIFICES THAT GOD NEEDS FROM US IN NEW TESTAMENT.

1, SACRIFICE OF KEEPING YOUR BODY HOLY.
Romans 12:1 King James Version (KJV)
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a
living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2, SACRIFICE OF PRAISE.
Hebrews 13:15 King James Version (KJV)
By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit
of our lips giving thanks to his name.

3, SACRIFICE OF DOING GOOD.
Hebrews 13:16 King James Version (KJV)
But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
THIS IS WHERE GIVING, LOVING EVEN YOUR ENEMIES, KINDNESS ETC, FALL IN.

Many say "God looks into the heart only." But notice that the first sacrifice God wants ... is your
body. Steer clear from fornication and any clothe and adornments that triggers lust in others.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:13am On Nov 11, 2018
WHO SAYS "DRESSING AND APPEARANCE DOES NOT MATTER IN CHRISTIANITY,"
SHOULD READ THE BIBLE AND REPENT, TO AVOID EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT.

Proverbs 7:10 King James Version (KJV)
And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
DON'T DRESS LIKE HER ... SISTERS. AVOID SKIMPY WEARS!

1 Timothy 2:9 King James Version (KJV)
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with
shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
COVER YOUR BODY VERY WELL, AVOID ANY STYLE ON YOUR HAIR, AVOID JEWELRIES

Romans 12:2 King James Version (KJV)
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind,
that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
BROTHERS SHOULD NOT DRESS LIKE "HIP HOP ILLUMINATI STAR," AVOID THEIR
STYLISH HAIRS, SAGGING, BODY HUG, JEWELRIES, BEARD CUTS, ETC.

Share this message.

MARNATHA!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2018
FROM THESE TWO VERSES, BEING POOR IN THE SPIRIT (WHICH IS A
REQUIREMENT TO MAKE HEAVEN) SIMPLY MEANS TO POSSESS THE
CHARACTERS OF A CHILD.

Matthew 5:3 King James Version (KJV)
Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 18:3 King James Version (KJV)
And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become
as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

DON'T MISS HEAVEN.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:05am On Nov 13, 2018
Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all
that he had, and payment to be made. The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord,
have patience with me, and I will pay thee all. Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion,
and loosed him, and forgave him the debt. But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants,
which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that
thou owest. And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I
will pay thee all. And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that
was done. Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all
that debt, because thou desiredst me: Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even
as I had pity on thee? And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was
due unto him. So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every
one his brother their trespasses. Matthew 18:23-35 King James Version (KJV)

FORGIVE HIM/HER.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2018
THE CHRISTIAN BATTLE IS FOUGHT ON THREE WAR FRONTS. THE WAR FRONT OF
SPIRIT REALM, WORLD REALM AND THE WAR FRONT WITHING YOU. IT'S NEITHER
FOUGHT WITH CARNAL GUNS, SWORDS NOR WORDS.

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 King James Version (KJV)
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the
pulling down of strong holds) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing
that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every
thought to the obedience of Christ;

SPIRIT REALM:
FAST AND PRAY AGAINST FALLEN SPIRITS, ... NOT HUMANS.
Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

WORLD REALM:
TALK, ACT, DRESS, APPEAR, ETC, AS A CHRISTIAN. WE ARE NOT OF THE WORLD.
Romans 12:2 King James Version (KJV)
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your
mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
John 15:19 King James Version (KJV)
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the
world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

WITHIN YOU:
THIS BATTLE IS THE TOUGHEST. IT INVOLVES YOUR NATURE. ANGER, BITTERNESS,
JEALOUSY, LUST, GOSSIP, UNFORGIVINGNESS, TALKATIVE, ETC. MUST BE DEFEATED.
Mark 7:21-23 King James Version (KJV)
For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications,
murders,Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy,
pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOUR OF GOD, CAUSE ALL CHRISTIANS ARE INVOLVED IN THE
BATTLE. IF YOU ARE NOT WINNING IN ALL THE WAR FRONTS, YOU ARE A CAPTIVE. MANY
CHRISTIANS ARE CAPTIVES TODAY, SIMPLY BECAUSE, THEY ARE ONLY FIGHTING OR WINNING
IN ONE OR TWO FRONTS. DON'T DIE A CAPTIVE ... CAUSE YOUR SOUL WILL END UP IN HELL.

Share this message.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Help others make heaven. Send these messages to them
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2018
BE VIGILANT, CAUSE THE "FEW" ARE GRADUALLY
GETTING FEWER. I MEAN, DON'T BE THE NEXT
TO BE TIRED OF THE TOUGH NARROW WAY.

Matthew 22:14 King James Version (KJV)
For many are called, but few are chosen.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 2:20am On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with
all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment.
Matthew 22:37-38 King James Version (KJV)

BREAKING DOWN THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT (LOVING WHAT GOD WANTS,
NEITHER WHAT YOU NOR YOIUR NEIGHBOUR WANTS).

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 New International Version (NIV)
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
LOVING WHAT GOD WANTS AGAINST WHAT YOU WANT ... HMMMMM!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2019
Happy new holy and righteous living year
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2019
... how u start ur year matters alot
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Endeavor to start with the Lord
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
And it will marvel u how the rest of the year would be
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
Once again, happy holiness and righteousness new year
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2019
BEWARE OF THE CONCLUSION YOU MAKE WHEN YOU SEE SOME PEOPLE
WHO ARE GOING THROUGH MUCH TRIBULATIONS OR SUFFERINGS.

Acts 14:22 King James Version (KJV)
... and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Luke 1:6-7 King James Version (KJV)
And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments
and ordinances of the Lord blameless. And they had no child, because that
Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years.

BELOVED, GOD WORKS BEYOND HUMAN IMAGINATIONS, SO, IF YOU ARE
GOING THROUGH ANY TRIAL IN THIS LIFE, DON'T COMPROMISE YOUR
HOLINESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS. AND DON'T CONSIDER PEOPLE'S
OPINIONS. REMEMBER THAT THERE'LL BE NO MORE TRIAL AFTER THIS
LIFE, AND THROUGHOUT ETERNITY.

Comfort every one around you with this message.

MARANATHA!
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2019
Read that Luke chapter one from verse 5, you'll notice that Zacharias
and Elizabeth were not just ordinary Christians. They were man (priest)
and woman (priest wife) of God. So, be informed that there are some
prayers that can only be answered at God's time.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:01am On Jan 16, 2019
After praying about any situation, continue with your service to God as Zacharias
and the Elisabeth did, till the Lord's appointed day for your visitation.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:24am On Jan 17, 2019
... God's time remains the best.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
When Job going through test, even his wife misunderstood him ... beware of your conclusions
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
DO YOU LOVE GOD? REMEBER THAT "ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER
FOR GOOD TO THEM THAT LOVE GOD ..." Romans 8:28. THOSE WHO
LOVE GOD ARE THOSE THAT KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS. THEY COULD
STILL SUFFER IN THIS PRESENT LIFE, DESPITE THEIR OBEDIENCE.
UNFORTUNATELY MANY HAVE BEEN OFFENDED, WHILE FEW REJOICE
IN THEIR SUFFERINGS. BELOVED, KEEP REJOICING, ALL THINGS WORK TOGE...

2 Corinthians 12:10 King James Version (KJV)
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities,
in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak,
then am I strong.

SHARE THIS MESSAGE.

OUR REWARDER IS COMING.
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
It's difficult to believe , but the truth is "no cross, no crown"
Re: Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses by veecovee: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
And He called his disciples and the people and said to them "whosoever will come
after me, must deny himself/herself, carry his cross and follow me daily." Mark 8:34

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) / “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.