Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos (63048 Views)

Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by project8(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
lollypeezle:

STATE OF THE NATION*

I have been following closely the activities of this government and whenever I have the opportunity, I try to find out the opinions of people as regards the performance of this government.

I just realized that the hardship faced by many Nigerians is simply as a result of the fact that almost everyone of us benefited from the cycle of corruption.

The bricklayer, plumber, laborers, tiler are all complaining because building construction has slowed down massively cause the thieves no longer have money to spend on real estate.

The car dealers are grumbling because their cars are begging for buyers. Thieves can no longer spend wastefully.

The private school owners are shouting because parents can no longer pay outrageous sums and are withdrawing their wards.

I was shocked when I learn that in a popular private University in Abuja, parents are writing undertaking at the account section for their children to be allowed to write exams... and it goes on and on.

The fact is, a lot of people are returning to what someone referred to as ''default mode''.

We mostly have been living above our REAL MEANS.

We have been staying in houses that ordinarily our incomes can't afford.

Our children going to schools we can't afford. Driving cars we ordinarily can't maintain.

We have been living a FAKE LIFE all along. Now the reality is before us and we don't want to accept it.

This shows how morally bankrupt we are.

You can't eat your Cake and have it. Take Note..."GOD HELP AND BLESS NIGERIA"

You got billions from bank without collateral using your political influence. You put half into your business and spent the other half on exotic cars, jeweleries, etc.

Your business employs 100 people normally. You get illegal waivers and concessions to import raw materials at rock bottom prices, you get over-inflated contract to supply government some goods your company produce....in short your company is kept afloat by corruption.

Now the new SHERIFF in town says:

no more ridiculous waivers, 
no more inflated contracts, no more bank loans without collateral, in fact its time you or your company pay off the billions of debt owed.....

AMCON takes over your company, staff are laid off......And you go on air and say the new sheriff is killing business and causing unemployment..

The truth is....you and your company were never in business, you were only feeding off the system.

Too many companies and banks are funded by corruption. Remove corruption from the system and they collapse.......and we end up blaming the person that removes corruption for the collapse of the corruptly run fake company.

Its like our system and corruption are so interwoven and inseparable that removing one will kill the other.

Maybe we should tolerate and learn to live with corruption so that Nigeria can survive?

Recession: What recession? If you think Nigeria is broke, then you are living in another planet. Now, please read the information below and tell me why Nigerians crying of hardship are comfortable with the bold looting of their collective wealth by the politicians.

A SELF DECEIVING COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA

Twenty-one senators currently receiving pensions from government as ex-governors and deputy governors.

The current senators who once served as governors are Bukola Saraki of Kwara, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano, Kabiru Gaya of Kano, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, Theodore Orji of Abia, Abdullahi Adamu of Nasarawa, Sam Egwu of Ebonyi, Shaaba Lafiagi of Kwara, Joshua Dariye of Plateau Jonah Jang of Plateau, Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko of Sokoto, Ahmed Sani Yarima of Zamfara, Danjuma Goje of Gombe, Bukar Abba Ibrahim of Yobe, Adamu Aliero of Kebbi, George Akume of Benue and Isiaka Adeleke of Osun.

The former deputy governors in the Senate are Ms Biodun Olujimi of Ekiti and Enyinaya Harcourt Abaribe of Abia. Danladi Abubakar Sani served as the acting governor of Taraba state.

Many former governors are also in Buhari's Cabinet as Ministers. This includes: Ngige, Fayemi, Amaechi and Fashola (SAN).).

In Akwa Ibom State, the law provides that ex governors and deputy governors receive pension equivalent to the salaries of the incumbent. The package also includes a new official car and a utility vehicle every four years; one personal aide; a cook, chauffeurs and security guards for the governor at a sum not exceeding N5 million per month and N2.5 million for his deputy governor.

In Rivers, the law provides 100 percent of annual basic salaries for the ex-governor and deputy, one residential house for the former governor “anywhere of his choice in Nigeria”; one residential house anywhere in Rivers for the deputy, three cars for the ex-governor every four years and two cars for the deputy every four years.

It is alledged that in Lagos, a former governor will get two houses, one in Lagos and another in Abuja, estimated at N500 million in Lagos and N700 million in Abuja. He also receives six new cars to be replaced every three years; a furniture allowance of 300 percent of annual salary to be paid every two years, and a N30 million pension annually for life.

This is the reality for all the 21 ex govenors and deputy governors who are currently serving as senators. This same is also true of ex governors who are now serving as Ministers.

NOW I ASK: 
How many years did these guys serve their states as governors and deputy governors? Is it more than 8years? Is that a reason to be entitled to pensions for life? Even if they are entitled to pension for life, must it be so outrageous?

As if that is not enough: HOW on earth can any public servant with conscience collect salaries and allowances as a senator or minister, and still have the audacity to claim pensions equivalent to the salaries of a serving governor in Nigeria?

IT ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE......

Once you are elected a senator or appointed a minister, you must forfeit any pension accruing to you from government at any level until you vacate office. This should also apply to senators collecting military pensions like former Senate President David Mark.

Yet these senators are in the Senate that is inviting the current finance minister to discuss the recession of Nigeria's economy. A senator pockets approximately 30 million naira monthly as salary and allowances. Our "honourables" are not interested to make laws that could restructure our country into economically autonomous federating States/Regions to save the country from sectional agitations that is threatening to destroy Nigeria. The sad and hopeless situation is that the rest of Nigerians are busy arguing based on party, ethnic and affiliations while these enemies of state continue to rape us.

Do you know that it costs tax payers 290m Naira yearly to maintain each member of our National Assembly in a country where nothing works & 80% of population earn below 300 Naira a day ? A working day earning of a senator is more than a yearly income of a doctor; it's more than the salary of 42 Army generals or 48 professors or 70 commissioners of police or more than twice the pay of the US President or 9 times the salary of US congressmen.

It's high time the country had a referendum on those outrageous salaries of Senators, House of Representative members and other political office holders.

this is d best comment i ave read this year.i jus wish we can start tnkn objectively mayb things wil change.our leaders remain our comoon enemies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by spartacus11(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sinkills:
This is blatant propaganda. Nigerians are suffering because of the high cost of living occasioned by weakening naira and galloping inflation. Let me tell you propagandists. Majority of Nigerians are hardworking and honest people. We are not all corrupt. I believe this propaganda is being sponsored by those who care less about the untold hardship we are currently experiencing as a people. They apparently do not have a solution and just want to misinform the world. It is no more the past government's fault. It is now because we were ALL making it through corrup means in the past! Can you just imagine! I thought we elected people of INTEGRITY not hearless and deceptive people into power. You may win election by propaganda but you cannot rule by propaganda. God is watching you.

and the $153 million forfeited by one madam i guess is propaganda

tell me you received less than 30k a month you rent a 3 bedroom apartment drives a car fuel your gen,and you are civil servant, howcome are you able to finance all this expenses?

you are a governor you did not have a know company but 6 months after you became governor you have more than 5billion naira in your account and have bought 5 houses in Lagos, how is this possible?

keep deceiving yourself with propaganda if you don't know corruption runs the economy of this nation.

can you name a single business structure any Nigeria bank is running that is fetching them huge profit non because they are so lazy just waiting for politician to give them money to hide or ship oversea

TSA, banks made to refund NNPC funds, politicians stolen funds where block in banks and seize suddenly our banks could not withstand it, how come? because that is the only business they do and nothing else

why not name one policy of buhari that have draw Nigeria down (name the policy and the effect caused, and how bad was the policy) let me name more than 5 buhari policies that have help uplift the nation

or na buhari policy go print dollar to help finance your hunger for imported goods

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by fkdmods: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Atiku2019:
Mr Project we all stand With You

And this is why una go suffer die for Nigeria. I wonder the obsession you all have with kleptocrats? And you say you want a better life but keep putting ridiculous people in charge of your lives. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by Sinkills: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
claremont:

This level of deep thinking is too much for ethnic bigots and charlatans to comprehend. The first page of this thread is littered with ''Buhari has no certificate'', ''Wike has defeated Buhari''. Your well-written comment has made my day.

Thank you.
Please let us stop all these ethnic induced Buhari vs Wike wars bla bla wars! Sorry,we are just being stupid! The politicians are laughing at us because they use ethnicity and religion to divide us knowing our sentimental fault lines. Nomatter who is in power, let us all join hands and put pressure on the political class to do the right thing so that we can come out of recession as well as enjoy the good things God has provided for us in this country. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by Akainzo(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that the government and people of the state will stand with the six policemen illegally dismissed by the Police High Command for political reasons because they committed no crime known to law.

He said: "They gave me policemen for my protection, but before I knew it, they have dismissed them. They think they are punishing them , but Rivers State will stand with them forever.

"By the time we finish, they will realise that they have favoured the so-called dismissed policemen. In Rivers State, we don't abandon people. No amount of intimidation, will make me abandon these innocent policemen ".

Governor Wike added: " The Policemen committed no offence. Simply because they followed their boss, they said they should be dismissed.

"They want to discourage policemen from protecting me. For me, I am not worried. I am a village man and a grassroots politician. Before you kill me, you would have killed so many people ".

How did Wike know the Policemen are Innocent? Was he part of the investigative panel, or is he just yarning dust as usual - like he did during the judge' house raid.

And here he is again, talking about killing , why is he so obsessed with people being killed?

BTW, isn't it the same Policemen and DSS personnel guarding him? Aren't these security personnel supplied by the same Federal Government? Make him stop all this ranting and hullabaloo.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by Sinkills: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
spartacus11:

tell me you received less than 30k a month you rent a 3 bedroom apartment drives a car fuel your gen,and you are civil servant, howcome are you able to finance all this expenses?

you are a governor you did not have a know company but 6 months after you became governor you have more than 5billion naira in your account and have bought 5 houses in Lagos, how is this possible?

keep deceiving yourself with propaganda if you don't know corruption runs the economy of this nation.

can you name a single business structure any Nigeria bank is running that is fetching them huge profit non because they are so lazy just waiting for politician to give them money to hide or ship oversea

TSA, banks made to refund NNPC funds, politicians stolen funds where block in banks and seize suddenly our banks could not withstand it, how come? because that is the only business they do and nothing else

why not name one policy of buhari that have draw Nigeria down (name the policy and the effect caused, and how bad was the policy) let me name more than 5 buhari policies that have help uplift the nation

or na buhari policy go print dollar to help finance your hunger for imported goods
I see. You aim of writing all that stuff is to defend the president. Good. May be that ishat you are being paid for. There has been corruption no doubt and there is still corruption now. How I pray that our president is actually and sincerely fighting corruption and not using it to demonise and annihilate the opposition. I tell you if the president actually fights corruption headlong, Nigeria will soon be out of this mess as all the billions recovered would be used to revamp the ailing economy. But don't tell me that the reason I can not live as I should now is because l was making it through corruption in times past That is an insult on me and other honest and hardworking Nigerians. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by spartacus11(m): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sinkills:
I see. You aim of writing all that stuff is to defend the president. Good. May be that ishat you are being paid for. There has been corruption no doubt and there is still corruption now. How I pray that our president is actually and sincerely fighting corruption and not using it to demonise and annihilate the opposition. I tell you if the president actually fights corruption headlong, Nigeria will soon be out of this mess as all the billions recovered would be used to revamp the ailing economy. But don't tell me that the reason I can not live as I should now is because l was making it through corruption in times past That is an insult on me and other honest and hardworking Nigerians. Thank you.
the actions of someone else can make an innocent man suffer
I'm not defending any body, but the truth still remains that many people leave above their means, which is not deniable

they are honest and hard working nigerians thats a fact

are the opposition clean? did they collect those fund they are accused of? i don't pity them
if buhari tenure end he should be probe as well full stop.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
progress69:

Bros, Mbu is specially remembered. So make we hear word.

Una nor go borrow sense if una nor get small. Always comparing orange and apples.
Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by Kdiva(f): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by cashbillz(m): 12:27am On Jan 08, 2017
i wished i was one of those policemen whom mr.project has just liberated from poverty...
Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by cashbillz(m): 12:31am On Jan 08, 2017
fkdmods:

And this is why una go suffer die for Nigeria. I wonder the obsession you all have with kleptocrats? And you say you want a better life but keep putting ridiculous people in charge of your lives. Continue.
shut up mr...APC na your mentor bring this suffering for naija...but God pass una....na una go suffer die
Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by vatiqan(m): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike Is An illiterate!

agreed, but ur da.d cannot match him.
Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2017
Baby Governor, wey ya daaady? smiley
Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by grandstar(m): 12:40am On Jan 08, 2017
progress69:

Lol. Emefiele pegged and Buhari supported. Pegging is and will never be the sole course of reccession. In fact, there would have been no issues with value of Niara if things were done right before this admin. Nigeria was obviously already is deep.mess since 2014, when we started borrowing for reccurrent expenditure (paying salariee) with the past govt shouting about austerity measures even when oil was still sold at $77. Dollar shortages were caused by the revelations of the Italian prosecutors, the malubu scam, arms gate, Ekiti gate and the likes. Were dollars were moved from the reserves like chinchin.be wise

The above reasons did not plunge the economy into a recession. It was the pegging of the naira as values that did not reflect market realities.

Economies worldwide are fleeing from pegged rates. Only the Gulf states use a peg and it's costing them big time now.

Obasanjo in real terms met a worse economy. The departing government had looted the treasury and the foreign reserves as well. The police force headquarters which was rapidly built for 14"billion at the time could not have cost up to 2billion.

Yet, the economy did not enter a recession once OBJ stepped in. Sanusi, Soludo and Utomi are all condemning Buhari's statist policies.

What has Buhari done about high recurrent spending? Nothing.

I have written off this economy once he pegged the rate. The naira will hit 700 this year if these policies are not reversed.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by grandstar(m): 12:47am On Jan 08, 2017
spartacus11:

Corruption rarely causes recessions. All economic experts are blaming the senseless exchange rate policies of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by spartacus11(m): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2017
grandstar:

Corruption rarely causes recessions. All economic experts are blaming the senseless exchange rate policies of Buhari.

what is the exchange rate policy?

do nigeria print dollar or do we earn dollar

if we earn dollar how to we cover for shot fall when we don't print dollar?

if they is a short fall of dollar shouldn't we cut our import?

low oil/ avengers caused by PMB right?

and all the economist which policy have they told you will work that will add a dollar to our reserver?

as big as nigeria importing 95% of what we eat with out producing any e.g rice, how do we get the dollar to keep on importing when our income has dropped by more than 65%

PMB policy was to go back to farm and also to ban what we can produce, Nigeria rice now competing in our market is that what you and your economist call failed policy?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by fkdmods: 1:12am On Jan 08, 2017
cashbillz:

shut up mr...APC na your mentor bring this suffering for naija...but God pass una....na una go suffer die

And how do you know my political affiliations? My comment is to someone who is pushing an atiku2019 agenda. APC, PDP, SDP, TNT, MTN grin, as far as i am concerned are all the same. And you all are sheeps for thinking that there is a difference. And aren't you guys suffering already? No be swear na. Na reality. I really feel sorry for una.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by kazeemolami: 1:17am On Jan 08, 2017
He can be sending them their salary into their account as I suspect he would.
Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by Aburi001: 1:59am On Jan 08, 2017
lollypeezle:

STATE OF THE NATION*

I have been following closely the activities of this government and whenever I have the opportunity, I try to find out the opinions of people as regards the performance of this government.

I just realized that the hardship faced by many Nigerians is simply as a result of the fact that almost everyone of us benefited from the cycle of corruption.

The bricklayer, plumber, laborers, tiler are all complaining because building construction has slowed down massively cause the thieves no longer have money to spend on real estate.

The car dealers are grumbling because their cars are begging for buyers. Thieves can no longer spend wastefully.

The private school owners are shouting because parents can no longer pay outrageous sums and are withdrawing their wards.

I was shocked when I learn that in a popular private University in Abuja, parents are writing undertaking at the account section for their children to be allowed to write exams... and it goes on and on.

The fact is, a lot of people are returning to what someone referred to as ''default mode''.

Our children going to schools we can't afford. Driving cars we ordinarily can't maintain.

We have been living a FAKE LIFE all along. Now the reality is before us and we don't want to accept it.

You got billions from bank without collateral using your political influence. You put half into your business and spent the other half on exotic cars, jeweleries, etc.

Your business employs 100 people normally. You get illegal waivers and concessions to import raw materials at rock bottom prices, you get over-inflated contract to supply government some goods your company produce....in short your company is kept afloat by corruption.

no more inflated contracts, no more bank loans without collateral, in fact its time you or your company pay off the billions of debt owed.....

AMCON takes over your company, staff are laid off......And you go on air and say the new sheriff is killing business and causing unemployment..

The truth is....you and your company were never in business, you were only feeding off the system.

Too many companies and banks are funded by corruption. Remove corruption from the system and they collapse.......and we end up blaming the person that removes corruption for the collapse of the corruptly run fake company.

Its like our system and corruption are so interwoven and inseparable that removing one will kill the other.

Maybe we should tolerate and learn to live with corruption so that Nigeria can survive?

Recession: What recession? If you think Nigeria is broke, then you are living in another planet. Now, please read the information below and tell me why Nigerians crying of hardship are comfortable with the bold looting of their collective wealth by the politicians.

Twenty-one senators currently receiving pensions from government as ex-governors and deputy governors.

The current senators who once served as governors are Bukola Saraki of Kwara, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano, Kabiru Gaya of Kano, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, Theodore Orji of Abia, Abdullahi Adamu of Nasarawa, Sam Egwu of Ebonyi, Shaaba Lafiagi of Kwara, Joshua Dariye of Plateau Jonah Jang of Plateau, Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko of Sokoto, Ahmed Sani Yarima of Zamfara, Danjuma Goje of Gombe, Bukar Abba Ibrahim of Yobe, Adamu Aliero of Kebbi, George Akume of Benue and Isiaka Adeleke of Osun.

The former deputy governors in the Senate are Ms Biodun Olujimi of Ekiti and Enyinaya Harcourt Abaribe of Abia. Danladi Abubakar Sani served as the acting governor of Taraba state.

Many former governors are also in Buhari's Cabinet as Ministers. This includes: Ngige, Fayemi, Amaechi and Fashola (SAN).).

In Akwa Ibom State, the law provides that ex governors and deputy governors receive pension equivalent to the salaries of the incumbent. The package also includes a new official car and a utility vehicle every four years; one personal aide; a cook, chauffeurs and security guards for the governor at a sum not exceeding N5 million per month and N2.5 million for his deputy governor.

In Rivers, the law provides 100 percent of annual basic salaries for the ex-governor and deputy, one residential house for the former governor “anywhere of his choice in Nigeria”; one residential house anywhere in Rivers for the deputy, three cars for the ex-governor every four years and two cars for the deputy every four years.

It is alledged that in Lagos, a former governor will get two houses, one in Lagos and another in Abuja, estimated at N500 million in Lagos and N700 million in Abuja. He also receives six new cars to be replaced every three years; a furniture allowance of 300 percent of annual salary to be paid every two years, and a N30 million pension annually for life.

This is the reality for all the 21 ex govenors and deputy governors who are currently serving as senators. This same is also true of ex governors who are now serving as Ministers.

NOW I ASK: 
How many years did these guys serve their states as governors and deputy governors? Is it more than 8years? Is that a reason to be entitled to pensions for life? Even if they are entitled to pension for life, must it be so outrageous?

As if that is not enough: HOW on earth can any public servant with conscience collect salaries and allowances as a senator or minister, and still have the audacity to claim pensions equivalent to the salaries of a serving governor in Nigeria?

Once you are elected a senator or appointed a minister, you must forfeit any pension accruing to you from government at any level until you vacate office. This should also apply to senators collecting military pensions like former Senate President David Mark.

Yet these senators are in the Senate that is inviting the current finance minister to discuss the recession of Nigeria's economy. A senator pockets approximately 30 million naira monthly as salary and allowances. Our "honourables" are not interested to make laws that could restructure our country into economically autonomous federating States/Regions to save the country from sectional agitations that is threatening to destroy Nigeria. The sad and hopeless situation is that the rest of Nigerians are busy arguing based on party, ethnic and affiliations while these enemies of state continue to rape us.

Do you know that it costs tax payers 290m Naira yearly to maintain each member of our National Assembly in a country where nothing works & 80% of population earn below 300 Naira a day ? A working day earning of a senator is more than a yearly income of a doctor; it's more than the salary of 42 Army generals or 48 professors or 70 commissioners of police or more than twice the pay of the US President or 9 times the salary of US congressmen.

It's high time the country had a referendum on those outrageous salaries of Senators, House of Representative members and other political office holders.

Na which kind lengthy write-up be this biko, you be CNN? grin
Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by hkd11: 2:06am On Jan 08, 2017
Ole, nonsense people. U are among those useless people they talking about. Work hard my ass. U want to make heaven but dont want to die.
Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by Sinkills: 2:26am On Jan 08, 2017
spartacus11:
the actions of someone else can make an innocent man suffer
I'm not defending any body, but the truth still remains that many people leave above their means, which is not deniable

they are honest and hard working nigerians thats a fact

are the opposition clean? did they collect those fund they are accused of? i don't pity them
if buhari tenure end he should be probe as well full stop.
You are actually supporting the president in his obvious one sided 'fight against corruption'. You have agreed with me that the so called fight is not a sincere one. How then can the opposition come to power to probe the president? Is it after they have been totally destroyed and annihilated? Little wonder, the president has been intimidating INEC officials, the judiciary (using corruption fight as a cloak) dismising police personnel who prevented his party's rigging plans just to frighten everybody and ensure there is no way the opposition comes to power despite his glaring failure in leadership. He appears so desperate. Why is he so afraid if he is clean? But Abacha did worse, didn't he?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 08, 2017
lollypeezle:

STATE OF THE NATION*

NOW I ASK: 

Did you write this?
Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by greatermax77(m): 3:01am On Jan 08, 2017
Its better the lose thier jobs into the hands of Wike. He will surely take care of them. Npf thought they are undoing them? How much is NPF paying them? even if they work & retire, how much is thier gratuety & pension? The men should relax because thier future is more asured under Wike than NPF that has poorest welfare package

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by bilazego(m): 3:32am On Jan 08, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Jankara LLB grin grin Wike who doesn't know how to spell his name.....make I hear word..

When will you ever make a reasonable comment?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by Realist2: 3:34am On Jan 08, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike Is An illiterate!

But he has his WASSCE CERTIFICATE and LLB IN LAW unlike your El-dulladee whose certificate went the the way of people who gave a Fu.uck.
Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by zheroes(m): 3:38am On Jan 08, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Buhari is really out for this man
please can you prove your point? What evidences do you have
Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by deathmen12: 4:09am On Jan 08, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

So why is Murderer Wike crying all over the place? grin grin
funny you... if you call wike murderer and illiterade, then what will you call your lovely buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by JideAmuGiaka: 4:20am On Jan 08, 2017
spartacus11:

Pls tell me those 5 policies of Buhari that have help uplift the nation
Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by TRIED4NOW: 4:55am On Jan 08, 2017
Adeboye has been fooling us enough.
thank God someone has finally provided proof that Adeboye is a false teacher
see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by godwinkessi: 4:56am On Jan 08, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

So why is Murderer Wike crying all over the place? grin grin

How will u feel like if every politician in nigeria decamp to APC? I mean including Wike, Fayose and all ov them that gives you headache.
Re: Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos by Babacele: 5:17am On Jan 08, 2017
Wike if you think the NPF isn't right, y can't you sue the force to press for the fundamental human rights of the " innocent" police? Abi u no be lawyer again? useless murdeler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) / Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction / Police Superintendent, Ada, Celebrates Her Birthday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.