Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training (3955 Views)

FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits / Nigerian Police Recruits To Write JAMB Before Enlistment Into The Force / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training by kissGuys: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Just few minutes ago... We, the recruits under the constable cadre were told that we are going to pay the sum of #13870,naira for our training kits and accessories....

These are the same things we were told are going to be given to us "GRACIOUSLY" free!!!

Is this fair

Is this the change we voted for??

Recruits to pay for their training kits?? ... The NPF for that matter?? .. This is the height of it!!!

Reporting from oji river....

Recruits across the nation... Is this the same with you all....??

Cadets were you guys asked to pay the same amount with us??

Pls mods move this to the front page...

We need this to get to the public...
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training by DonCortino: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
Hehehehehe!

Una don enta one chance! grin
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
I don't think this is true.
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training by kissGuys: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
blackberlin:
I don't think this is true.
guys this is sooo true
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training by Nutase: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2017
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training by Emmysteve(m): 12:57am On Jan 08, 2017
The FG has provided everything including the training kits as published in the dailies. Nothing like pay o. Though everyone of us came with whites and the training kits that we would need for the next stage of the training. Food they feed is of top quality as we are being fed three times a day (there's meat and some times fish in every meal.) In fact, the treatment we are receiving many didn't had the opportunity to experience that while at home before coming to camp. I am anti Buhari/APC but I am tempted to say Sai Buhari because of what's happening here. There's indeed changes in the camp.

If what you claim it's true from your camp I can boldly tell u that you are being shortchanged by some corrupt elements. Reporting live from Police Training School Ilorin.

7 Likes

Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training by slyd90(m): 1:08am On Jan 08, 2017
kissGuys:
Just few minutes ago... We, the recruits under the constable cadre were told that we are going to pay the sum of #13870,naira for our training kits and accessories....

These are the same things we were told are going to be given to us "GRACIOUSLY" free!!!

Is this fair

Recruits to pay for their training kits?? ... The NPF for that matter?? .. This is the height of it!!!

my dear nothing is free in this country...even the nigerian Army recruits due pay for their kits d money is being removed from the monthly stipens they receive in training...so this is nothing new.........meanwhile make i just stroll pass
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training by Dexema(m): 6:44am On Jan 08, 2017
Now the first thing these new intakes want to do after graduation is to recoup the money spent and of course you know how.
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training by unapologetic: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2017
Just to enlighten the less informed, the federal government does not provide any training material for recruits into the police force. There are a few handouts and they could cost as much as 20,000 but all this books are yours to keep after the training. People usually have the option of buying this items themselves. Npf always give them out at a subsidized rate, compared to buying it from shops located inside the police colleges.

Everything is not corruption and it saddens my heart that alot of people reading this post are quick to jump into conclusion....
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training by kissGuys: 8:33am On Jan 08, 2017
Emmysteve:
The FG has provided everything including the training kits as published in the dailies. Nothing like pay o. Though everyone of us came with whites and the training kits that we would need for the next stage of the training has arrived. Food they feed is of top quality as we are being fed three times a day (there's meat and some times fish in every meal.) In fact, the treatment we are receiving many didn't had the opportunity to experience that while at home before coming to camp. I am anti Buhari/APC but I am tempted to say Sai Buhari because of what's happening here. There's indeed changes in the camp.

If what you claim it's true from your camp I can boldly tell u that you are being shortchanged by some corrupt elements. Reporting live from Police Training School Ilorin.
guy what cadre are you Constable or cadets

Our feeding here is awful....

Watery beans... Watery soup.... Over cooked rice..... Almost raw tasting meats...

And now... Money for kits!!!!

Reporting from oji river
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training by kissGuys: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
This is getting serious o... We were told to pay the said amount today!!!...something that was just announced last night

It seems this is only happening in oji river training college

Lalasticlala... Mods... abeg move this to front page
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training by compuseun: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
I will advise you to pay so far the job is guaranteed. Nothing is free again in naija
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training by compuseun: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
I will advise you to take this to social media ooo so that we can know the truth.
I doubt it if govt is aware of that payments
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training by dopedealer(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
Pls confirm from other constables in diff states to ascertain the situation .
Re: Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training by dopedealer(m): 5:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
kissGuys:

Is this fair

Chief .. We need fed back pls.. Have they started collecting the money ?

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Dubai / NLNG 2012 Recruitment Update / Jobsin-naija..com

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.