Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document (1642 Views)

Pitbull And Pedigree Rottweiler Studs Available. / 2 Years Old Female Rot For Sale At Affordable Price 60k SOLS SOLD SOLD / Adult Boerbeol And Rot For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document by Vikkiboi(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
2 left, Super cute solid Rot going up for sale.

Pictures attached.

Call or whatsapp 07034487486

Re: Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document by Vikkiboi(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
Quality going for a cheap price...holla

Re: Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document by rumenase(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
200k cheap?

1 Like

Re: Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document by Juni4jay(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
rumenase:
200k cheap?
Me sef tire o.
Re: Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document by mankan2k7(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Are u selling d 2 pups for 200k?

2 Likes

Re: Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document by Arnoldy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hmmm nairaland dey dread me now.. Hmmm you really get mind oooo.... 200k? your mouth no even heavy you, your hand didn't even get weary of typing it. Indeed you have d heart of a lion!!! You brave finish for that amount
Re: Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document by timifizzy(m): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2017
Nice pups, he who knows good ped should know this price isn't that bad...
Re: Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document by Mentorababio: 10:15am On Apr 10, 2017
where the ped documents
Re: Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document by Juni4jay(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
timifizzy:
Nice pups, he who knows good ped should know this price isn't that bad...
Y not go for one!!.
Re: Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document by timifizzy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Juni4jay:

Y not go for one!!.

I've also got some quality stuff I'm cooking up though... breeders will appreciate this post more....
Re: Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document by Juni4jay(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
timifizzy:

I've also got some quality stuff I'm cooking up though... breeders will appreciate this post more....
Nice one. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document by FrancisAdl(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
200k for rott You're just a bastardized mumu
Re: Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document by MaziOmenuko: 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
FrancisAdl:
200k for rott You're just a bastardized mumu

You dont have to descend that low...this post got 562 views but only 11 comments, that shows you that peeps just viewed and moved on, you should have done same. I would have done same if not for your careless comment.

6 Likes

Re: Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document by FrancisAdl(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

You dont have to descend that low...this post got 562 views but only 11 comments, that shows you that peeps just viewed and moved on, you should have done same. I would have done same if not for your careless comment.

Lol i know but I just couldn't help it! Even the purest breed of Caucasian is not even sold that much in nairaland
Re: Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document by ancientbil(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=timifizzy post=55441199]

I've also got some quality stuff I'm cooking up though... breeders will appreciate this post more.... those pups ain't bad and ped ain't ain't cheap..nice pups you gat bro
Re: Pedigree Cheap Rot For Sale With Pictures And Pedigree Document by bootylady101(f): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
FrancisAdl:

Lol i know but I just couldn't help it! Even the purest breed of Caucasian is not even sold that much in nairaland

if it's cheap you complain, if it's expensive you still complain

it's his commodity and can put whatever price he wants

predigree Caucs are far more expensive than the price you stated

you think se e easy to keep record of bloodlines?

(1) (Reply)

A Big Snake Killed Today / Male Lhasa Apso Available For STUD Services in Owerri. / German Shepherd Puppies For Sale #50k Abuja✔️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.