Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

"Education Beyond Certificate" - A Book By Mr Genius - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Education Beyond Certificate" - A Book By Mr Genius (781 Views)

Smart Classrooms: Taking Education Beyond The Walls of AKSU / This Is How This Book By Jamb Changed My Friends Life Overnight / Education Beyond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Education Beyond Certificate" - A Book By Mr Genius by menzo4u: 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Good evening friends, it has always been my utmost desire
to pass a message to every student and all aspiring
entrepreneurs.

A message that will change the way you view
education, school, and life as a whole. I have always looked
for the best medium through which I can pass this MESSAGE
to you, and I have chosen to use my book titled "Education
beyond certificate" to pass this vital message to you. Watch
out!!!

By God's grace, I will be dropping some excerpt and
inspiring quotes from the book in the coming weeks. The publication is in process already, and I am sure you won't want to miss it...

I have dedicated this thread for the updates.
Thanks.
Re: "Education Beyond Certificate" - A Book By Mr Genius by menzo4u: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Processing...
Re: "Education Beyond Certificate" - A Book By Mr Genius by Oluwatosin18(m): 12:12am On Jan 08, 2017
cool i love the book already. ¤MESTOS¤
Re: "Education Beyond Certificate" - A Book By Mr Genius by menzo4u: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Oluwatosin18:
cool
i love the book already.
¤MESTOS¤
Thanks a lot my brother, I am sure you won't regret grabbing a copy once it is finally OUT.
Re: "Education Beyond Certificate" - A Book By Mr Genius by menzo4u: 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Without education, a man's schooling is just like paying fees to buy ignorance with a certificate. But what is education? What is schooling?
Find out from the book: EDUCATION BEYOND CERTIFICATE

Coming soon!
...redefining education
Re: "Education Beyond Certificate" - A Book By Mr Genius by menzo4u: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
EXCERPT FROM THE BOOK:

#EDUCATION BEYOND CERTIFICATE

We were once told that education is the best legacy, others have said that education is the key to success, but the mistake we all make is that we never take our time to take a closer look at what education truly means, we only keep running after the success and legacy.

It is so agonizing that our mentality has been limited to seeing the pursuit of paper qualifications as the meaning of education. No wonder, during our primary school days, we always fought for the 1st position on our report sheet, and at the tertiary level, we run after distinction, but what we fail to remember is that being the first in the classroom does not make us the first-class personality in the real world.

"Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune. - John Rohn

A truly educated man is he who has developed the faculties of his mind to follow his passion, find solutions where there are problems without following the rules, but creates his own ways through his deep imagination to achieve his dreams.

To be continued:
This book will surely change your view about school, education, and life as a whole.

#watchOUT
Like my page @ facebook.com/geniusgrouponline for more updates
Re: "Education Beyond Certificate" - A Book By Mr Genius by menzo4u: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
The aim of education should be to teach us how to think, rather than what to think. To improve our minds, so as to enable us to think for ourselves, rather than to load the memory with thoughts of other men.
The "schooled" people are taught what to think, while "educated" people are taught how to think.
This is why school produces certificate-bearing individuals, while education produces world changers.
Now, you have to spot the difference between being "schooled" and being "educated" - Find out in my book: EDUCATION BEYOND CERTIFICATE #comingsoon
Re: "Education Beyond Certificate" - A Book By Mr Genius by menzo4u: 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Education is when you go to the library to search for IDEAS
that can enable you to solve real-life problems. Schooling is
when you go to the library to search for BOOKS that can
enable you to solve EXAM problems. Spot the difference.
You will find the difference in the book: EDUCATION BEYOND
CERTFICATE.

#comingsoon

If you would like your company's advert to be placed in one of the pages of this book, please indicate here. The book shall be published in less than 2weeks. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For UNICAF Scholarship. / Difference Between 'before' And Prior To' / JAMB New Mock Examination Date To Be Announced This Week – Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.