Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Lilian Esoro, Kehinde Bankole, Odunlade Spotted On Set Of Alakada Reloaded - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro, Kehinde Bankole, Odunlade Spotted On Set Of Alakada Reloaded (1254 Views)

Kehinde Bankole Looking Radiant In Stunning Photos / Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi & Kehinde Bankole's Looks To Lala Akindoju's Wedding / Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Esoro, Kehinde Bankole, Odunlade Spotted On Set Of Alakada Reloaded by oswaggiee(m): 1:57am On Jan 08, 2017

Toyin Aimakhu now Abraham is starting the year in a big way with the shooting of her movie, Alakada Reloaded. She ealier stated that she would be coming out in the new year with loads of surprises for her fans.

Toyin, who announced that she would now be adressed as Toyin Abraham rather than Aimakhu, has commenced work on her widely talked-about movie, Alakada Reloaded and has brought some of the big names in the industry to her set.

Popular faces that were soppted on the set of the movie include, Lillian Esoro, whose marriage to TMG boss, Ubi Franklin crashed recently; Odunlade Adekola, Kehinde Bankole, Gabriel Afolayan, comedian, Arole among others. Esoro, who worked on the same set with Adekola for the first time, described the experience as awesome, saying: “I am a huge fan of Odunlade Adekola. I am super excited that I finally get to act alongside Adekola for the first time.”

Speaking on the new project, the self-acclaimed world best actress described the new project as a master piece and a stand-out concept. “I want my fans to trust me on this. This is a master-piece with a stand out concept. I am loving it and SEE more http://kleeqers.com/forum/entertainment/3034-lilian-esoro-kehinde-bankole-odunlade-spotted-on-set-of-alakada-reloaded
Re: Lilian Esoro, Kehinde Bankole, Odunlade Spotted On Set Of Alakada Reloaded by Jimi23(m): 4:44am On Jan 08, 2017
Toyin Aimakhu should go and learn the skills from Jenifa Funke Akindele. Alakada makes no sense to me. No boring moment with Jenifa. Alakada na learner beside Jenifa.
Re: Lilian Esoro, Kehinde Bankole, Odunlade Spotted On Set Of Alakada Reloaded by wizzybro10(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2017
who Alakada reloaded EPP....

(1) (Reply)

This Is The $100k Casket Used To Bury Late Bishop Eddie Long (photos) / See Racy Victoria Kimani’s Outfit For One Africa Music Fest / 2face Idibia Daughters Teaching Mum How To Speak British Accents(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.