Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Advice Needed on Opening POS Cash Outlets? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed on Opening POS Cash Outlets? (489 Views)

How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) / List Of States With Shoprite Outlets In Nigeria / Lagosians Groan As KFC Outlets Shut Down Operations From Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed on Opening POS Cash Outlets? by futureenergy: 2:49am On Jan 08, 2017
In this Christmas holiday, I went for a wedding in a remote part of South East and there was just one FirstBank near the local govt headquarters. No other bank is at sight and the FirstBank ATM hardly works. So people were in dire need of cash.

We were advised to go further down and do POS withdrawal. There, it was huge crowd. People withdraw money and make transfers with POS. They charge commission of up to N250 for 10k, and this increases with the amount you are withdrawing.

I'm thinking of opening same in my own community. Pls how does this business work?
What could be the cost of setting up the business, and the associated bank charges for POS withdrawals?

Pls if anyone knows how lucrative the business is, or the Pros and Cons, should please let us know. Thanks.

puskin, lalasticlala help me get wider suggestions.
Re: Advice Needed on Opening POS Cash Outlets? by futureenergy: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2017
Anyone seen this business before?

(1) (Reply)

Make Over N150K In A Month Without Stress / Check Out This Promo Going On / Grab This Golden Opportunity Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.