Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (64394 Views)

Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
sawhite:
the cannibals na

grin grin I'm not a cannibal o
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by HDee(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
ellacute45:

I think you don't agree with him wink grin

I mean this means nothing between married couples.

Guys too give head to women, and you think in the process we don't suck some ladies juice?
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Gagaboy1212(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

The dick and the breast which one is made to be sucked?.
You use your dick to bleep and impregnate your wife and your wife uses her breasts to feed the baby.

All this sucking of dick is what the western world brought to us, it's not good to abandon the natural way of doing things.
But I dey enjoy the thing sha.
it wasn't brought by the western world but started long ago in the old era it started as far back as 1800 and it was mostly practised by the ancient egypt greek and other region
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by sawhite: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
ellacute45:

grin grin I'm not a cannibal o
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
sawhite:
oya to the other room na undecided

Oya let's go wink
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by sawhite: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
ellacute45:

Oya let's go wink
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by momentarylapse: 1:14am On Jan 09, 2017
justi4jesu:

Your what's app is not
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Siscooh: 1:32am On Jan 09, 2017
hyfr:
Eww who swallows cum? To me a wife giving her husband bj is their personal preference. So long as they enjoy it, what's sinful there? If bj is a sin then sucking of the bo.obs should be a sin too cos they are all parts of the body, I know some men of God that behave like kids when it comes to bo.obs matter. Don't let religion make u mady friends
Strange desires, strange spirits! Beware!

1 Like

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Siscooh: 1:36am On Jan 09, 2017
carmag:
..Nigerians have been programed in a way that reasoning with their brains is no longer necessary but to swallow every personal thoughts or believes that comes out from their God of men

what verse from the bible is he referring to or is that his personal opinion

can he travel abroad for ministration and otter such words...his audience will be deserted

Jesus! Who are you referring to here? Dr Odukoya can't be afraid of abroad people when he has to say the truth!
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Heavenly102: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2017
Siscooh:
strange according to you
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by buffalowings: 7:41am On Jan 09, 2017
CaroLyner:
Mouth actions can be roughly divided into two groups: mouthings and mouth gestures. The former are borrowings from the surrounding spoken languages in the form of (silently) articulated words from those languages; the latter are usually analyzed as language-inherent mouth actions that can fulfill, for instance, adverbial functions, or serve to make a sign well formed.
thank me later

This one too yaf joined bad gang
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by OsusuMustFlow(f): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I doesn't know why juliann aminat508 vickyrotex rokiatu ajebuter osusumustflow iyangbali notorious babel and fab fun mi dey come my mind after reading dis

werey
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by TashaGirl: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Tash.agirl come and hear o cheesy cheesy
so??
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
TashaGirl:
so??
your belle go don full for babies wey you don chop. Cannibal like you
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by samtol4(m): 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Siscooh:
epic
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by CaroLyner(f): 2:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
buffalowings:

This one too yaf joined bad gang
all thanks to you
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by TashaGirl: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
your belle go don full for babies wey you don chop. Cannibal like you
you mean your sperm is cannibal shocked shocked shocked shocked Cox Na only your sperm I dey lick undecided
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by gwama: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
If the pastors gave us a complete and detailed guide to "how to make love in marriage so as not to go to hell", for a Christian couple it will be better, it will prevent us from being mistaken. grin
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by cstr44: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
ItsQuinn:
When I heard this sermon on Saturday I just dey laugh for my mind. grin

Ignorance na bastard cheesy
How is he ignorant?
I hope you know he is a world renowned microbiologist with a speciality in molecular genetics. I personally know of two brilliant PhD thesis on genetics he has published.
And he is technically right.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
BlackMystery:
That's it !!!...I give up!! Not gonna view any Religious thread ever !!
lol. Why?
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by profmallor: 7:35am On Jan 12, 2017
LOl. Yes you missed, but can always follow online next time if unable to make it.

Ishilove:

The people saying nonsense here don't know how powerful the message is. How can one swallow semen? Goodness its abnormal!

I can abide with synthetic/rubber hair but human hair is a no-no.

I truly wish I attended the service. I missed cry
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by oaroloye(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
(*Duh!*)

Also, it was determined early on, that putting Semen in the wrong... er, holes, affects the Immune System, and helps one catch AIDS.
Re: Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM by adewuyi2012: 12:05am On Apr 06, 2017
THE FAMILY RULES*

(1) The main purpose of this group is to relate, share knowledge, have fun, help one another, keep ourselves informed with the world around us *(please make sure what you share is in a common language eg English)* and to share the word of God.

(2) Members are encouraged to relate well with one another in love,respect,wisdom,maturity and understanding.

(3) If any member have posts relating to e.g. on saturday is for music, movies, poem and job updates
they should post it without having to get permission from the Admins..as long as d posts are related to the ongoing discussion..however, once a member noticed that there is an ongoing discussion, such member should exercise patient 4 dem to finish d discussion b4 making d post.

(4) Feel free to contact any of the Admins if you are not too okay with any comment or behaviour of any member..please don't take laws into your hands by raining abusive words on the group's page.
Report to us and appropriate action will be taken.

*ACTIVITIES PER DAY*

•Monday: Sport
•Tuesday: Health talk
•Wednesday: Love, Relationship and Welfare
•Thursday: Entrepreneur
•Friday: Politics, Economy and News around the world
•Saturday: Music, Movies and Job Updates.
•Sunday: Bible study.

*Courtesy- ADMIN*

Chat me: 07087844062 if u want to join us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You / “Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.