Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Can Faith Alone Take Me To Heaven?or Do I Need More? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Faith Alone Take Me To Heaven?or Do I Need More? (359 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Faith Alone Take Me To Heaven?or Do I Need More? by Meajor(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2017
Many have having this same thoughts, with many preachers preaching about going to hell for lack of tithe or dressing. (not every one who says to me Lord Lord can enter the kingdom of heaven).
with that said, lets explore the Bible and see what God is saying consigning making heaven and living in God's favor.
John 6:29,the work of God is that you believe the one he has sent.( now in this chapter, many followed Christ and were asking what the work of God was, but his reply was "believe"
Acts 16:31.
John 3:16
Romans 4:25 He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.
Hebrews 11:6, And without faith its impossible to please God.
Christ sacrifice on the cross is more than enough to take us to heaven. Jesus said I'm the way, truth, and life, no one gets to the father except through me.
Now God is only looking through Jesus to justify us, and if your faith is not in Him, you canner get their.
For the scriptures says, our righteousness is like a filthy rag. Since this be the case, we can only be justified freely by grace.
The problem with the Church today is that there are too many messages, that the true message of the cross is no longer preached.
get time with the scriptures and you'll enjoy the freedom to which God has called you.
Only the cross of Christ, frees us from every ungodliness. Titus 2:11.

(1) (Reply)

Accessing True Humility / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Bible Stories (26): Keturah & Abraham's Last Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.