Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Bitcoin Needed Urgently.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Needed Urgently.. (774 Views)

Bitcoin Needed ASAP / Bitcoin Needed / Ethereum And Bitcoin Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Needed Urgently.. by ghost3040: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2017
good morning nairalanders...urgently in need of $500 worth of bitcoins...I am purchasing at 500/1$ maximum.. if u have u can pm me on whatsapp immediately on 07065190224..pls I'm not here for games so if u don't have don't give me a pm cos I've been scammed twice on this forum...so when u pm me we deliberate on mode of transaction..
Re: Bitcoin Needed Urgently.. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2017
ghost3040:
good morning nairalanders...urgently in need of $500 worth of bitcoins...I am purchasing at 500/1$ maximum.. if u have u can pm me on whatsapp immediately on 07065190224..pls I'm not here for games so if u don't have don't give me a pm cos I've been scammed twice on this forum...so when u pm me we deliberate on mode of transaction..
you were scammed because you wanted to be Scammed.
Nl is not the right place to buy bitcoins, they will keep duping and scaming you here.
Go to NairaEx and buy if you are serious
Re: Bitcoin Needed Urgently.. by BTCandTBC2: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2017
Osahon7:
you were scammed because you wanted to be Scammed.
Nl is not the right place to buy bitcoins, they will keep duping and scaming you here.
Go to NairaEx and buy if you are serious
You are correct and incorrect.
But not everyone is a scammer, the thing is just knowing who you are dealing with..
We should all use discernment when dealing.

As for me I sell both Bitcoins, Billion Coin and Trump coin, and I am surely am LEGIT!!
Contact via 08124877671
Re: Bitcoin Needed Urgently.. by engrfash: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2017
Behind everything working,there is always someone making it work...This is a new year,invest more and earn more.

Leave your comfort zone.Nothing will happen on its own,you have to make it happen.
Invest in TBC today and smile tomorrow.

Contact for your TBC
fasugbaisaiah@gmail.com
07030416585(WhatsApp)
Re: Bitcoin Needed Urgently.. by techwiz4: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
why waste your time here when you can get that amount of bitcoin easily in under 10minutes. see proof here https://www.sendspace.com/file/wclwmg

(1) (Reply)

Earn Through This Social Network That Changed Lives / Own Your Own Agro Farm In Less Than A Month!!! / The Awakening Scam 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.