Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,717 members, 7,844,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How To Give Your Wealths - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Give Your Wealths (354 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Give Your Wealths by Bizgold: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2017
When people hear about Islamic banking, their minds get bitter about the ''Islamic''. This hatred has been reigning since 90yrs ago. Why?

1. How can you collect money from the poor ?(i.e y the rich get richer and poor get poorer)

2.The society collects money from the poor to pay the rich. Check politics, courts of law, hospitals etc.

3 Jesus Christ and prof Muhammad PBUT never collect Tiethes/Zakat/Tax with any one. ( Note Jesus was Not from Levitt, so he is Not a tax collector
The so called '' House of God'' Collects money from the society, but Never give back to them.
Imagine, The school built by your tax/ Tiethes, the common man can't even afford to pay the fee and the schools are set up for the rich.

4. The Genesis of tiethes/Zakat/Tax was to assist the poor, i.e collect from the riches and give to the poor

5. charity begins at home. You are a fool if you are rich and you give high money for fame out side and your household beg for bread.

6. After caring for your household, take your remaining wealths, seek the poor ( those who never beg, but you know they are in need) around your vicinity, give to them the wealth and never look back.

7. Even a smile, good words, respect is a act of charity.

Happy Sunday.

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd4, ishelove

(1) (Reply)

The Best Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Mtn Android Phones / I Need A Gaming Laptop In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.