Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Topmp3jamz.com Interview With Jahdiel - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Topmp3jamz.com Interview With Jahdiel (612 Views)

[SONG] Eben Ft. Jahdiel – Jesu Doh (thank You Jesus) / Download Mp3: Jahdiel – Faithful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Topmp3jamz.com Interview With Jahdiel by besra: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jahdiel is a Female RnB singer working under Besra Records. She released a track that draw every one attention name ( Crazy Love )
My interview with Jahdiel was simply nice.
When did you started singing
I started singing in sec school
How old are you
Am 19
Birthday 12th aprill
hobbies
I love cooking
Hobbies singing nd reading novels
Likes honesty
Dislikes fake people

What did you do
I run a catering business with my mum, I bake cakes ...... Snacks and other things
Did you have a friend
yes My bestfrnd is my phone
Why did you join music
I started music because it is my source of strength when i do my songs i feel incharge nd d mic is an instrument of airing out my emotions
Why did you join Besra Records
Because .......i have goals nd plans to b d best and to make a mark in d music industry so joining besra is a step to acheiving my goals
Are you working on dropping new track
Yes i have a lot of tins on ground so my fans should keep their fingers crossed....
This the end of the interview.

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Ice Klassix - Your Matter / . / Malox Opens State Of The Art Digital And Analog Studio In Egbeda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.