Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? (794 Views)

How To Be Wealthy In Starting Up Snail Farming Business In Nigeria / Is Nigeria A Truly Wealthy Nation? See What Economic Facts Say / Reno Omokri: 'When You Meet A Wealthy Man, Don't Ask For Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? by FellepHq(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
If you desire and work towards a wealthy future, can you spare a minute to tell us the strongest reasons fueling your drive to be successful.

For me I am working towards a future where I can help those around me with sweating it. Where I can organise and invest in the abundant human resource in Africa.

Your turn
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? by madridguy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
To build 10 library in each local government across the federation and also to support medical research.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? by FellepHq(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
madridguy:
To build 10 library in each local government across the federation and also to support medical research.

Good one, but don't you think physical book libraries are becoming obselete.

A smart phone can access more information than what one can find in such library.

Plus there is a cost in maintenance too.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? by madridguy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
But do you consider the fact that majority don't have smart phone?

FellepHq:

Good one, but don't you think physical book libraries are becoming obselete.

A smart phone can access more information than what one can find in such library.

Plus there is a cost in maintenance too.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? by FellepHq(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
madridguy:
But do you consider the fact that majority don't have smart phone?

Yes I understand, but looking at it, most people who don't use smartphones or can't afford it are the ones who may still not want to use the library.

How do you intend to maintain the library. Fund it yourself or hand it over to the community.

I will suggest instead you build an ict centre and position it to be self sustaining.

Users can pay a token to access the internet, train on ict skills and process documents there.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
just want my parents to enjoy life before its too late. They deserve it. is that too much to ask.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
just want my parents to enjoy life before its too late. They deserve it. is that too much to ask.?
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? by Dfinex(f): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
so I can affect my society positively by building a world class oil Palm refinery that will take thousands of youths off the street and offer full scholarships to a teaming others who can't afford sound education.

I will sponsor a movement for girl child education and empowerment firstly in Nigeria and then west Africa
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? by FellepHq(m): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
supergata:
just want my parents to enjoy life before its too late. They deserve it. is that too much to ask.

No it's not, to me that's the least you can ask for.
May the force be with you, I believe in you, you will surely make it happen.

No matter what, don't ever relent on your quest to fulfill this dream.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? by FellepHq(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dfinex:
so I can affect my society positively by building a world class oil Palm refinery that will take thousands of youths off the street and offer full scholarships to a teaming others who can't afford sound education.

I will sponsor a movement for girl child education and empowerment firstly in Nigeria and then west Africa

Aww so sweet, the last I went to buy palm oil, when I heard the price, 300% increase in less than 8 months, ideas started popping up, am glad to see somebody with similar idea.

But do you think there is enough palm products, (palm fruits) to refine?
What stage are you in now. You can share and connect with business minded peeps like you on our business social network www.fellep.xyz

I support girl child education too. I don't know why I always think of the north when I hear "girl child education".
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? by Dfinex(f): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
FellepHq:

Aww so sweet, the last I went to buy palm oil, when I heard the price, 300% increase in less than 8 months, ideas started popping up, am glad to see somebody with similar idea.

But do you think there is enough palm products, (palm fruits) to refine?
What stage are you in now. You can share and connect with business minded peeps like you on our business social network www.fellep.xyz

I support girl child education too. I don't know why I always think of the north when I hear "girl child education".

yeah. ...I'm still working on the oil Palm idea......it's gonna be capital intensive but it's a dream that must be actualized.
as for availability of the nuts, it's actually not enough. so alongside the refinery idea, I'm also looking at plantations.

the girl child needs to be educated cos like the saying goes "empower a woman and u have empowered a generation" so also educate a girl child and u have educated a generation. ....I've got a lot of friends who became their family's means of livelihood immediately
they graduated.....and they stopped at nothing in training their siblings through school.
so u can imagine what will happen if we have more of such women.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? by FellepHq(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dfinex:

yeah. ...I'm still working on the oil Palm idea......it's gonna be capital intensive but it's a dream that must be actualized.
as for availability of the nuts, it's actually not enough. so alongside the refinery idea, I'm also looking at plantations.

the girl child needs to be educated cos like the saying goes "empower a woman and u have empowered a generation" so also educate a girl child and u have educated a generation. ....I've got a lot of friends who became their family's means of livelihood immediately
they graduated.....and they stopped at nothing in training their siblings through school.
so u can imagine what will happen if we have more of such women.

You have to start small and start fast, ideas that looks fascinating today may look stupid the next year, so don't wait for all the funds to come, start small, create a tribe around your passion and improvise on the go.

Am glad to see young people who think like you do about girl child education. Am impressed.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? by FellepHq(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2017
Opinions needed here
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Wealthy? by FellepHq(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Your opinion is welcomed here

(1) (Reply)

Current State Of Ariara Market, Aba; The Assumed China Of Africa / Help! How Can I Open A Bitcon Account / How To Pay For Facebook Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.