Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Dumped Baby Found Alive - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dumped Baby Found Alive (1631 Views)

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / Photo: Dumped Baby Boy Found Alive In A Bush / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dumped Baby Found Alive by viceldo(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
it yesterday morning when my mom wanted to go out with her car...GOD so kind she notice a black sack beneath the car...when she went to check what it was... it was a baby she scream and call for help... we all came out to see what was happening... I saw people gathered many was saying don't touch the child.... it might be an evil child... my mom hid to know advice... she took the child bath him....when the police arrived the scene they took the baby to the orphanage home...

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Has Experience With Inboxdollar...i'm Looking For A Site Survey Site / In Clear Terms Can Someone Please Define What "Afonja" Means? / Cars For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.